bcsnave is on a distinguished road
bcsnave's Tacoma Gallery
wtb: fogs 2nd gen

I need some fogs, wiring and a switch

also if anyone has take of Billsteins....let me know

Bill
Old 11-21-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
05Prerunner is selling his yellow tinted OEM fog lights. Shoot him a Private Message(PM)
Old 11-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
i have fogs, no wiring or switch....and, i have billies too..front 5100's on stock springs and rear stock (the yellow ones) TRD billies.

i don't know tho..shippings a hassle and you'll prolly find something closer to your location anyways haha
Old 11-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I too have the stock TRD bilstiens (front).
Old 11-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
drmadron is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: don
drmadron's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2010 tacoma did not come with fog lights or wired for them, whats the best fog lights for the price and easiest to put on to look orignal to the truck. Don
Old 11-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #6
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
05Prerunner is selling his yellow tinted OEM fog lights. Shoot him a Private Message(PM)

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ng-switch.html
Old 11-23-2009, 11:19 AM   #7
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
i have fogs, no wiring or switch....and, i have billies too..front 5100's on stock springs and rear stock (the yellow ones) TRD billies.

i don't know tho..shippings a hassle and you'll prolly find something closer to your location anyways haha
pm'd
interested in the 5100's