Notices

Where can I get an SR5 Hood with scoop?

Old 11-22-2009, 05:56 AM   #1
woodstacoma is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Tim
woodstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I get an SR5 Hood with scoop?

Does anyone know where I can get an SR5 hood with the scoop. I have an 06 TRD Offroad.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:26 AM   #3
woodstacoma is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Tim
woodstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

Thanks Certifit looks like a good deal. Only 105 for a hood with a scoop. I will look into more.
Have you ever got anything from them? I am just wondering if it is just the skin or if has the hardware and everything necessary.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstacoma View Post
Thanks Certifit looks like a good deal. Only 105 for a hood with a scoop. I will look into more.
Have you ever got anything from them? I am just wondering if it is just the skin or if has the hardware and everything necessary.
I haven't purchased anything from them...but here's a thread about it - it's an OLD thread from 2007.
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...t=scooped+hood
Old 11-25-2009, 07:31 AM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Certifit is pretty decent stuff. Fitment can be a little sketchy sometimes I have heard.

Its the aftermarket body replacement parts that body shops use to fix your car to save a little money.

I purchased a fender one time from them for an accord I had. $25 for a brand new fender, it fit perfectly. There is a certifit here in Atlanta down south of downtown. If you can find a local certifit warehouse I would do that instead of ordering it.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:58 AM   #6
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Certifit is pretty decent stuff. Fitment can be a little sketchy sometimes I have heard.

Its the aftermarket body replacement parts that body shops use to fix your car to save a little money.

I purchased a fender one time from them for an accord I had. $25 for a brand new fender, it fit perfectly. There is a certifit here in Atlanta down south of downtown. If you can find a local certifit warehouse I would do that instead of ordering it.
Where is this one located south of atl?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #7
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
nevermind, found it, going to be checking this out
Old 11-25-2009, 08:20 AM   #8
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
Certifit is cheap but the painting of the hood will cost you.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:40 AM   #9
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTacoman View Post
lol