Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FREE Tailgate theft mad Turn key clamp

Old 11-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
FREE Tailgate theft mad Turn key clamp

Per the recommendation of my man Chris4x4, I bought this quick and easy tailgate anti-theft device. I paid 1.59 for the package of 2 and $9 to ship it because I am too lazy (and snobby) to go to Walmart

SO I don't need 2, and I figured if any of my other taco bros need to prevent a tailgate theft I will give up my 2nd clamp free.

First person to respond gets it for the low cost of nothing.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Responded!
Old 11-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
SCTACOMA
jarroddorraj is on a distinguished road
jarroddorraj's Tacoma Gallery
sold

i'll take it
Old 11-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LOL u guys crack me up. Dashe got in first. Send me your details bro
Old 11-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
Dashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
Dashe's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! i feel like i was just caller number 1 in a radio station giveaway
Old 11-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashe View Post
sweet! i feel like i was just caller number 1 in a radio station giveaway

Your fast on the draw buddy! I guess thats why they call you DASH! I feel like the loser that lost it by one call. I guess I'll go to walmart now.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:56 AM   #8
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
Dooode. I went to walmart and they didnt have any hose clamps. Wtf...
Try Homeless Depot
Old 11-24-2009, 03:42 PM   #10
Luc@z is on a distinguished road

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
I just got a set of two at autozone up near the counter.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
I checked Lowes in the hardware section where you get nuts, bolts, etc. Not there, I also checked plumbing, pipes, and the sections with bathroom fixtures. Can't find it. Uh... I can't be that stupid can I?
Check Garden dept. out by the hoses? It is called a hose clamp...