Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: Bridgestone LT265/75/16 Revo (set of 4)

Old 11-24-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Bridgestone LT265/75/16 Revo (set of 4)

Hi,

I'm planning on getting bigger tires, so I want to check if there are people here interested in buying my current tires.

They are Bridgestone Dueler Revo LT265/75/16. Threads are about 14/32 (82%). I took them off-road a few times but the tires are still fine. In fact, America Tire inspected them already and offered the maximum allowable trade. I did not take the trade because I will get a better deal if I purchase the tires that I want at another store.

I want to get $295 or best offer. If you want to check out the tires, PM so we can meet. I'm currently in Anaheim, CA.

Local pick-up only. Location: Southern California.

These are the recent photos. I'll take closer shots later.

Attached Thumbnails
WTS: Bridgestone LT265/75/16 Revo (set of 4)-dsc04533.jpg  
Old 11-24-2009, 06:51 PM   #2
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #4

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
I'd be all on that if i was closer. Free bump.
Thanks.

It's ironic though that I will be in Texas next month. I wish I could bring them for you.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #6

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I think you know what's coming.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #7

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #8
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it!!! two days late capital F.

Derek did you buy these cause then i can steal your tires?
Old 11-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #9

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man. I was even surprised they were off my hands in 24 hours.