Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: BILSTEIN 5100 with TRD Offroad coil Assembled, less than 1,000 miles!!

Old 11-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
FS: BILSTEIN 5100 with TRD Offroad coil Assembled, less than 1,000 miles!!

Selling my bilstein 5100s with the TRD Off Road progessive coils(9 instead of 7 coils). Everything was put together professionally by HW motorsports, set to 1.75" of lift but can be changed.

I am only selling because I just got my SAWs 2.5s in this week and have no further use for these.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, but you get the idea...pretty much brand new. Will be ready by the end of the week to ship out.

EDIT: Gotten a few offers for $250, so I will ask $250 OBO for the struts shipped. Please remember this is for the entire strut setup with coils preassembled!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: BILSTEIN 5100 with TRD Offroad coil Assembled, less than 1,000 miles!!-bilstein-5100.jpg  
Old 11-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #2
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed the Gracie Barra logo for your Avatar, are you a member?
Old 11-24-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Could you please quote shipping to 06384?
Thanks
Old 11-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #5
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomonian77 View Post
I noticed the Gracie Barra logo for your Avatar, are you a member?
Yep! Probably not for much longer though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Could you please quote shipping to 06384?
Thanks
Should be about $30-40 based on weight, unless you have a better quote for me to use?
Old 11-24-2009, 02:42 PM   #6
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Why are you leaving? They are opening a gym where I live and I am interested in your opinion.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #7
Quote:
Why are you leaving? They are opening a gym where I live and I am interested in your opinion.
It's not a bad gym, the fighters/instructors are great there. It is just too bureaucratic for me, too many rules. You have to wear the "gracie barra gi" and they like to play favorites with those who pay extra for private lessons.
It is very much competition based, and coming from an MMA background of 4 years it was hard to adapt to wearing a gi. I prefer a place that is a little more lax...but a good school none the less!
Old 11-24-2009, 02:46 PM   #8

What were the fees like?
Old 11-24-2009, 02:47 PM   #9
Quote:
What were the fees like?
I'll PM you, so as not to clog the thread.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:47 PM   #10

Sorry. Free bump for my annoyance!
Old 11-24-2009, 02:51 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
..........where's Santa when I need him..............ttt
Santa's here (just not for you, haha) $20 of the final sale gets donated to REDZ cancer fundraiser!
Old 11-24-2009, 02:52 PM   #12
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice gesture.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:25 PM   #13
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
Santa's here (just not for you, haha) $20 of the final sale gets donated to REDZ cancer fundraiser!
ho ho huh....just my luck........seriously though, you won't have these long. Gotta get me some eventually.

yes, very nice of you to give to Redz' cause!!

oh...and a bumpaloo....
Old 11-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #14
thedude5108 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
thedude5108's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pics of the truck with the struts installed?
Old 11-24-2009, 10:27 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude5108 View Post
Do you have any pics of the truck with the struts installed?
Sure, get them posted tomorrow!
Old 11-25-2009, 02:53 AM   #16
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
PM'ed...
Please post more pics, thanks.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:03 AM   #17
Update

Pics Posted of truck with shocks set to 1.75. They are now off my truck ready to be shipped!! I have had a TON of interest but nobody really seems serious.

New price update ^^ in original post!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: BILSTEIN 5100 with TRD Offroad coil Assembled, less than 1,000 miles!!-101_0918.jpg   FS: BILSTEIN 5100 with TRD Offroad coil Assembled, less than 1,000 miles!!-101_0919.jpg   FS: BILSTEIN 5100 with TRD Offroad coil Assembled, less than 1,000 miles!!-101_0907.jpg  
Old 11-25-2009, 08:08 AM   #18
another gsxr 1k is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Radioman 1989-1994
another gsxr 1k's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea if they will fit an 03 DCab PreRunner? Where are you located?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:37 AM   #19
thedude5108 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
thedude5108's Tacoma Gallery
Mine
Old 11-25-2009, 08:40 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude5108 View Post
Mine
SOLD! To thedude5108! Thanks for the purchase, I will ship the out today!