Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TRD Cold Air Intake (used)

Old 11-24-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD Cold Air Intake (used)

***SOLD***

For sale is a used TRD CAI. I had it on my truck for less than 2 months, and removed it to get money for the sliders I just bought. Not a spec of dust on the intake or filter (all use was on road). My loss is your gain.

Includes hardware and instruction in original box.

$225 shipped.
Paypal only Please.

If not sold in a week or so I will put this item on eBay.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:36 AM   #2
rosshoss1 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Bill
rosshoss1's Tacoma Gallery
My friend may be interested. I'll let you know something ASAP.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:10 AM   #3
jagency1 is on a distinguished road

jagency1's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to buy your item. Can you give me some info on how it helped your truck. "hp, mpg any extra sounds" I plan on adding the exhaust system also.
Feel free to call 813-626-6194
Thanks
Old 11-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #4
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
You may not care but you might want to send PMs with info like your phone number. If you get prank calls from Canada it wasn't me.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:28 AM   #5
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Still Available.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:49 AM   #6
jagency1 is on a distinguished road

jagency1's Tacoma Gallery
Funny, maybe I will sell someone an insurance policy.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:53 AM   #7
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I will take it.
PM on the way