Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Black TRD Center Caps (NEW)

Old 11-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Black TRD Center Caps (NEW)

***SOLD***

For Sale is 4 new Matte Black TRD Center caps. These are from the trail teams FJ Cruiser but fit the Tacoma Sport 17" wheels. I was going to powder coat my Sport wheels and put these on but decided to leave them un coated for now.

Price is $45 shipped.
Paypal only please.

If these caps don't sell in a week or so they will be put on eBay.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #3
One Bad Mother
steveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
steveh_2007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to steveh_2007
These clip right on? I'm interested....
Old 11-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
TacomaToday is on a distinguished road
TacomaToday's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 11-24-2009, 09:29 PM   #6
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
calicoupe will become famous soon enough
calicoupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seksilumpia View Post
whats the part number to that?

ptr20-35081
Old 11-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #8
Tacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant future
Tacozona's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 08-22-2014, 03:11 PM   #11
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesttape View Post
I know this is an old thread but does anyone know if these fit the 2014 stock Tacoma Sport rims?
Yes, there is a thread somewhere on here about trimming some of the back part of it to allow it to fit sport rims. If I knew exactly where it was I'd be glad to send you a link. Search for it and if you come up with nothing ill see if I can dig it up.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:13 PM   #12
iForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to all
iForceTUNDRA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Yes, there is a thread somewhere on here about trimming some of the back part of it to allow it to fit sport rims. If I knew exactly where it was I'd be glad to send you a link. Search for it and if you come up with nothing ill see if I can dig it up.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...els-today.html
Old 08-23-2014, 07:05 AM   #13
bluesttape is on a distinguished road

bluesttape's Tacoma Gallery
and to answer my own question above... yes they fit the stock sport 17in rims from the 2014 Tacoma PERFECTLY. No trimming, 30 second install. I had the rims powdercoated and popped these suckers on. nice
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Black TRD Center Caps (NEW)-image.jpg