Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtt/wtb super white non scoop for scooped hood

Old 11-25-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
automoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Mike
automoto's Tacoma Gallery
Wtt/wtb super white non scoop for scooped hood

Hi. I want to trade/buy my super white non scooped hood for the super white TRD Sport hood with the scoop.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I saw your grill thread. I highly doubt people are going to sell or trade their scooped hood and color matched grill for a non scooped hood and chrome grill.

Almost everyone is trying to get the scooped hood and color matched grill.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Don't give up! I found a guy that hated his scooped hood through Craigslist. You might also want to cruise the auto sales section and send messages offering cash to swap hoods. People that are selling their truck may be more willing to do the swap.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
automoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Mike
automoto's Tacoma Gallery
I'm aware that its a shot in the dark, but i figure i'd give it a try.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:09 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I avoided buying a sport in part because of $$, but also because I hate hood scoops. If I had a scooped hood I would trade it in a heartbeat. Good luck.