Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL find 09 Tacoma DC sport

Old 11-27-2009, 07:28 AM   #1
danny23 is on a distinguished road
danny23's Tacoma Gallery
CL find 09 Tacoma DC sport

I found this on the Houston craigslist, so I hope someone in the Houston area knows a good vet, this is one sick puppy, cuz of the price. 21k for an 09. Not sure if its a mis print or salvage, but someone looking for a tacoma should check it out. seems legit, the post has a number to call and the area code matches the area. Let me know if you buy this truck.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1482635952.html
Old 11-27-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
How long is it gonna take for people to quit calling the bed a bed liner?
Old 11-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry if I fail to see the deal... it's just a 2wd, plus it has 35k on the odo.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
danny23 is on a distinguished road
danny23's Tacoma Gallery
are you serious, its an 09. 05's sell for 19k
Old 11-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #5
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny23 View Post
are you serious, its an 09. 05's sell for 19k
Yup... I'm serious.... it's still just a 2wd... and don't call me Shirley. (You're likely too young to get that joke.)

BTW - Private party value is only $22,070 whereas trade in value is sitting at a meek $19,675... hence it's still a 2wd.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:30 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBow View Post
Sorry if I fail to see the deal... it's just a 2wd, plus it has 35k on the odo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBow View Post
Yup... I'm serious.... it's still just a 2wd... and don't call me Shirley. (You're likely too young to get that joke.)

BTW - Private party value is only $22,070 whereas trade in value is sitting at a meek $19,675... hence it's still a 2wd.
i agree with tacobow. its 2wd so its worthless to me. we get killed in the winters here in nj and pa.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:35 AM   #7

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
10-4 to that! Altho I wouldn't mind having a little longer summer. The snow doesn't bother me, it's just all the salt PA DOT liberally broadcasts over the highways forcing the accelerated deterioration of my vehicles! I visit the car wash often during the winter months to keep the salt from lingering in contact with both the frame and body panels.