LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Wilson Little Wil CB Antenna - 36" in Santa Clara, CA

Old 11-27-2009, 12:09 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Wilson Little Wil CB Antenna - 36" in Santa Clara, CA

Off the market...apparently this thing is really awesome
Old 11-27-2009, 12:15 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
that looks like pismo!
it is! lol i've been there a couple times for Taco meets, just love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
^^^ i know huh.. y u selling it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I am installing a Fry's antenna permanently this coming week so I dont need this one anymore.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ lol, i never made it to jamboree, truck was still in the shop, and didnt make it to Surf n Turf cuz I busted my oil pan
Old 11-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #9
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice corndog!!!!! How much?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 11-27-2009, 12:31 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

that, young man, is a hot dog! and it is priceless cuz i forgot to bring food that trip and I had to bum it off kmillan I believe
Old 11-27-2009, 12:40 PM   #11
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
that, young man, is a hot dog! and it is priceless cuz i forgot to bring food that trip and I had to bum it off kmillan I believe
I never got to ask you this but how old are you?
You look like you're 19 maybe 20.
I could be wrong though.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:53 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Im fuking 21
Old 11-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

lol Bad Boys II
Old 11-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #16
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
because nobody watched that pile of shit for a movie.

Free bump
Old 11-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #17
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
this thing not sold yet?!

i've had my wilson lil will antenna for 10 years now. transplanted it to my tacoma from my old montero sport. still works like a charm after all these years. great antenna for sure and for 20 bucks? crazy deal
Old 11-28-2009, 05:48 AM   #18
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
bump for ya.wilsons r very nice.and tuneable for your swr's.great piece.ive got the wilson 1000 with 54"wip.works fantastic.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:28 AM   #19
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Why is this still for sale. Amir get that shit. I just went out yesterday with mine hitting low branches and that thing kept going. The truck in front was hitting his cage and thought the antenna would have been off by the time we stopped. It hung in there strong. I highly recommend this antenna. $20 is an awesome deal. I only use it for wheeling and it easily stores behind my seats.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:31 AM   #20
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Why is this still for sale. Amir get that shit. I just went out yesterday with mine hitting low branches and that thing kept going. The truck in front was hitting his cage and thought the antenna would have been off by the time we stopped. It hung in there strong. I highly recommend this antenna. $20 is an awesome deal. I only use it for wheeling and it easily stores behind my seats.
i agree, of all the road trips and wheeling trips if done over the years with that antenna, it never came off from any branches or high cross winds on the highway. but i never have taking mine off the roof, only once i guess, when i transplanted it from my old montero sport to my tacoma.