Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 2000 4x4 SR5 EXCAB

Old 11-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
Chrome's for Harleys and old farts
ChrisYoTaCoMa will become famous soon enoughChrisYoTaCoMa will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
ChrisYoTaCoMa's Tacoma Gallery
FS 2000 4x4 SR5 EXCAB

Well, guys I have decided to buy a 2002 DC here in FL. I am going to sell my 2000. It was not an easy decision. Any questions please PM me. I am in southwest Florida.

Auto
SR5
Synthetic since 36K, all fluids changed, taken care of. Fixed all the issues when I bought it from my brother in law last year.

Not sure how much to ask?

Old 11-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal. Originally from N.E.?
Old 11-29-2009, 06:30 PM   #5
ChrisYoTaCoMa will become famous soon enoughChrisYoTaCoMa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Good deal. Originally from N.E.?
Yep, I am from Western Massachusetts. I moved down here in 1994. I think we are moving back up in the spring though, I HOPE.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
did u keep your new corners?
Old 11-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #7
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Originally from Swansea, Mass, living in CT now. I'm actually thinking of moving to North Ft. Myers in a few years.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:39 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally from Swansea, Mass, living in CT now. I'm actually thinking of moving to North Ft. Myers in a few years.
That's funny... I am from Northampton, MA. If I don't go back to N.E. I will most likely move to N. Florida. This area down here is not so good anymore. I am in Estero which is great, but I want to go more norht of here, way too hot down here in the summer(April-Nov).
Old 11-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
four forty four

Job situation in SW Florida is not good right now, but I have property in N. Ft. Myers. Maybe in a few years when things pick up I can become a "snow bird". I've never spent more than a couple of days at a tme there during the summer. Kind of hard to take.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:55 PM   #10

Quote:
Job situation in SW Florida is not good right now, but I have property in N. Ft. Myers. Maybe in a few years when things pick up I can become a "snow bird". I've never spent more than a couple of days at a tme there during the summer. Kind of hard to take.
Well, it is hot as heck, after 2 months of it(June+July) you almost get used to it, but by August it wears on you, and when October rolls around and it is still 90+ I start getting so sick of it I actually get pissed at the weather...LOL. I like it here, but the heat is just crap. Right now it is great outside. 50's at night, and 70's during the daytime. I enjoy it from Now Till March, then back to the oven.

Yeah the job market is for crap right now, it is the worst in this part of the state here. it will be a while before things get better.