1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 2000 4x4 SR5 EXCAB

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ChrisYoTaCoMa, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Nov 28, 2009 at 3:14 PM
    ChrisYoTaCoMa

ChrisYoTaCoMa [OP] Chrome's for Harleys and old farts

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Estero, Floriduh
    Vehicle:
    00 Taco 4x4 Ex cab 2.7 sr5 AT
    New Pioneer stereo, and all 4 speakers with Infinity components. Sirius satellite radio. Deckplate mod done. Door buzzer silenced forever thank God, tinted windows, vent visors, hood protector(bug guard), ceramic pads and new rotors, dechromed EVERYTHING. 2" Lift front 3" rear. Skyjacker AAL's and replacement leafs(and front spacers) from Fatbobsgarage.com. Skyjacker 7000 Hydro rear shocks, those Bilstein 5100 fronts are coming soon!
    Well, guys I have decided to buy a 2002 DC here in FL. I am going to sell my 2000. It was not an easy decision. Any questions please PM me. I am in southwest Florida.

Auto
    SR5
    Synthetic since 36K, all fluids changed, taken care of. Fixed all the issues when I bought it from my brother in law last year.

Not sure how much to ask?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nov 28, 2009 at 3:15 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    Good luck with the sale, post some interior shots as well!!

3. Nov 29, 2009 at 6:22 PM
    ChrisYoTaCoMa

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Estero, Floriduh
    Vehicle:
    New Pioneer stereo, and all 4 speakers with Infinity components. Sirius satellite radio. Deckplate mod done. Door buzzer silenced forever thank God, tinted windows, vent visors, hood protector(bug guard), ceramic pads and new rotors, dechromed EVERYTHING. 2" Lift front 3" rear. Skyjacker AAL's and replacement leafs(and front spacers) from Fatbobsgarage.com. Skyjacker 7000 Hydro rear shocks, those Bilstein 5100 fronts are coming soon!
    Sold it today to the first person to come see it.... Now to find my DC......

4. Nov 29, 2009 at 6:26 PM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    Good deal. Originally from N.E.?

5. Nov 29, 2009 at 6:30 PM
    ChrisYoTaCoMa

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Estero, Floriduh
    Vehicle:
    Yep, I am from Western Massachusetts. I moved down here in 1994. I think we are moving back up in the spring though, I HOPE.

6. Nov 29, 2009 at 6:33 PM
    higherlux

higherlux Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blake
    middle of S.C.
    Vehicle:
    1998 tacoma 2.7l 4wd/1986 POS
    Mall crawler status
    did u keep your new corners?

7. Nov 29, 2009 at 6:33 PM
    oldtacomaguy

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    Originally from Swansea, Mass, living in CT now. I'm actually thinking of moving to North Ft. Myers in a few years.

8. Nov 29, 2009 at 6:39 PM
    ChrisYoTaCoMa

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Estero, Floriduh
    Vehicle:
    That's funny... I am from Northampton, MA. If I don't go back to N.E. I will most likely move to N. Florida. This area down here is not so good anymore. I am in Estero which is great, but I want to go more norht of here, way too hot down here in the summer(April-Nov).

9. Nov 29, 2009 at 6:44 PM
    oldtacomaguy

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    Job situation in SW Florida is not good right now, but I have property in N. Ft. Myers. Maybe in a few years when things pick up I can become a "snow bird". I've never spent more than a couple of days at a tme there during the summer. Kind of hard to take.

10. Nov 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM
    ChrisYoTaCoMa

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Estero, Floriduh
    Vehicle:
    Well, it is hot as heck, after 2 months of it(June+July) you almost get used to it, but by August it wears on you, and when October rolls around and it is still 90+ I start getting so sick of it I actually get pissed at the weather...LOL. I like it here, but the heat is just crap. Right now it is great outside. 50's at night, and 70's during the daytime. I enjoy it from Now Till March, then back to the oven.

Yeah the job market is for crap right now, it is the worst in this part of the state here. it will be a while before things get better.

Products Discussed in

To Top