Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for some 95-97 Tacoma Parts....

Old 11-29-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for some 95-97 Tacoma Parts....

I have a 97 standard Cab, 4cyl 4x4 that I am looking for parts for...

*Complete Headlight assembly with all mounting hardware (adjusters and adjuster retainers).
*Grill corner parking lights,
*Toyota Grill emblem,
*Exhaust parts from Manifold back,

Interior... Tan in color
*Front Kick Panels
*Glove Box Door
*Passenger side grab handle
*Plastic rear window trim
Old 11-30-2009, 07:14 AM   #2
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
anyone????
Old 11-30-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
May want to try here:

www.car-part.com The place has saved me from making a ton of calls.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:30 PM   #5
Smitherz has a spectacular aura aboutSmitherz has a spectacular aura about

Name: R
Smitherz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Smitherz Send a message via AIM to Smitherz Send a message via MSN to Smitherz Send a message via Yahoo to Smitherz Send a message via Skype™ to Smitherz
There is also a whole intake assembly from a newer Tacoma 2.7L and I'm pretty sure it will bolt right onto yours. I would bet that it would because I've compared them visually to see if there would be any advantage to the newer one.. there isn't.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #6
Carpe Diem

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I got most all the big parts I was needing... modifying my list to what I am in need of now...

*Complete Headlight assembly with all mounting hardware (adjusters and adjuster retainers).
*Toyota Grill emblem,

Interior... Tan in color
*Front Kick Panels
*Glove Box Door
Old 12-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #7
Carpe Diem

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I got most all the big parts I was needing... modifying my list to what I am in need of now...

*Toyota Grill emblem,

Interior... Tan in color
*Front Kick Panels
*Glove Box Door
Old 12-03-2009, 05:25 AM   #8
Carpe Diem

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
bump....
Old 12-03-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
Carpe Diem

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
bump