I just traded in my Tacoma so I have all of my audio equipment to get rid of. I only had it in there about 3 or 4 months, so all of it is almost brand new. I will sell as a package or individually. Here's what i got along with the prices for each...
- Mr. Marv 10" sub box and amp rack finished with bed liner. The box was made for a shallow mount sub. $100
- Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow mount sub, model P3SD410. $70
- Hifonics ZXi8006 5-channel amp. 110x4 plus 300x1. $130
- KnuKonceptz 4-gauge amp install kit plus an extra RCA cable. $30
- Line out converter that was cheap so I'll just throw in for whoever wants it.
I'll sell the package for $330 plus shipping. Total package was well over $500 brand new.