Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ parts cheap, cleaning out my sheds

Old 11-30-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
tamaletrokita is on a distinguished road

tamaletrokita's Tacoma Gallery
05+ parts cheap, cleaning out my sheds

i got some 05+ parts i need out of my sheds to make room for some stuff.

05+ white long bed stock bedsides with moldings - 150 for the pair

billies 5100's pair for the rear of any 05 - $50 bucks

ORI angle spare tire carrier, the crossbar that has the nut tacked on is broken, its an easy fix to anyone with a welder. comes with everything needed to install - 40 bucks

stock black plastic bumper no fog lights - 40 bucks

pictures tomorrow
all parts are in the OC, ill meet or drive a reasonable distance
all prices OBO, ill ship on your dime

-Joe
Old 11-30-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
ok Joe you need to put pics per forum rules. the mods will delete it if you don't
Old 11-30-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Will the shocks fit on my 08 DC?
Old 11-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
yes those shocks will fit
Old 11-30-2009, 10:45 AM   #5

yup will fit, and im getting the pics up right now guys.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:25 PM   #6

pics

adding a stock rear bumper, one slight dent, painted green with gnar stickers on it

35 bucks
Old 11-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #7

also have a pair of hella 500's and one hella 2000 just the lights and stone shields 30 bucks for all three
Old 11-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
can i see a other pic of the tire rack
Old 11-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #10
SCTACOMA
jarroddorraj is on a distinguished road
jarroddorraj's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on the shocks
Old 11-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #11
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I sent a PM a while ago, are the shocks the billy's that come with the TRD, or are they the actual 5100's? Pics of those, and the lights would be great!
Old 12-01-2009, 01:45 AM   #12

the billies are sold guys sorry

ill snap some pics of the hellas in the morning, just got home from work.

what kidna pic do you guys want of the tire rack?
Old 12-01-2009, 02:57 AM   #13
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just a side shot so i can see the angle
Old 12-02-2009, 03:27 PM   #14

all prices are OBO, ill get a side shot of the carrier in 1 hour
Old 12-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #15
THE RED DRAGON!!

cool what do you think it would cost to ship that thing
Old 01-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #16

prob around 25 bucks
Old 01-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #18
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the hella's. just waiting on some pics.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:46 AM   #19

bump

had a buyer for the hellas but never heard back from him
Old 01-23-2010, 09:39 AM   #20
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
if you could show me a picture of the lights I would be much more interested