Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD S/C for 05-10 Tacomas/FJ - Helluva Deal!!

Old 11-30-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
TRD S/C for 05-10 Tacomas/FJ - Helluva Deal!!

Not mine, but this is quite a deal...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tacom...Q5fAccessories

Wish I had the extra money...

Marc M
Old 11-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really thinking about this. I can swing this is this is the cost.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a GREAT price!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:27 AM   #5
Tony D is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
Tony D's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.. now if I could only find the Tacoma I want for sale somewhere, then I would have something to put it on! I hate buying vehicles that are super reliable that people keep forever!
Old 12-01-2009, 12:05 AM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
OMG which mofo bought this!?! im pissed
Old 12-01-2009, 05:21 AM   #8
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that was a good price.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:31 AM   #9
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
Fudge! I missed it! Someone find me another!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #10
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by novakills View Post
me too, i was going to bid on/buy it today. oh well, it's the same guy i bought my CAI from so i'm going to email him and see if i can get the same deal.

Please let us know if he has more on stock for this $$$. This is hell of a deal. Thank you.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:16 AM   #12
Fever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to behold
Fever's Tacoma Gallery
Looks as if more are available:

based on another thread about the TRD CAI I emailed this seller and asked if he had more CAI's in stock as they were no longer listed. I ordered it last week and installed last night. $250 including delivery! The seller is no wordsmith via email but you can't beat his prices!

I had a good experience with this seller, just wish I had a couple grand floating around! Then again I think my girlfriend would be upset if I bought a supercharger instead getting her a ring, she just does not understand!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:36 AM   #14
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
to make it even better, search for it through Bing to get to Ebay and you get 10% cash back into paypal

so thats 2550 shipped with buy it now

you cant beat that I dont think

Justin
Old 12-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #15
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
btw,the seller said they won't ship until around 12-16-09

From his listing...

PARTS ARE ORDERED PER SALE THANK YOU

Old 12-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #16
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fever View Post
Looks as if more are available:

based on another thread about the TRD CAI I emailed this seller and asked if he had more CAI's in stock as they were no longer listed. I ordered it last week and installed last night. $250 including delivery! The seller is no wordsmith via email but you can't beat his prices!

I had a good experience with this seller, just wish I had a couple grand floating around! Then again I think my girlfriend would be upset if I bought a supercharger instead getting her a ring, she just does not understand!
HOLY CRAP DUDE! MY gf wants a tennis braclet but im thinking of getting this...
Old 12-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #17
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I was going to BING this with the 10% but I can't. . . My girl will kill me as 2 weeks ago I told her I will not buy anything else for my truck. Then this pops up!

I'm going to tell her I will NO longer buy my BIKE. That will even things out.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:35 AM   #19
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Yeah I was going to BING this with the 10% but I can't. . . My girl will kill me as 2 weeks ago I told her I will not buy anything else for my truck. Then this pops up!

I'm going to tell her I will NO longer buy my BIKE. That will even things out.
Do it!!!!!! Your truck would be so sick!

Quote:
I just bought the second one!!!
Damn you!!!! wanna give it to me?
Old 12-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #20

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I'm so jealous right now. $2550 Shipped? Thats Fn Cheap. Why does it have to be right b4 Xmas?

Quote:
Do it!!!!!! Your truck would be so sick!
This would seriously "COMPLETE" my TACO.