Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted: Mini tie downs

Old 11-30-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of

2009Silver's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: Mini tie downs

Looking for 4 mini tie downs either style

Thanks,
Attached Thumbnails
Wanted:  Mini tie downs-mini1.jpg   Wanted:  Mini tie downs-mini2.jpg  
Old 10-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
2012 Tacoma DCLB the day I picked it up.
Yoco is on a distinguished road
Yoco's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever find the mini2.jpg tie downs? I have a Lorado Access tonneau cover on my '12 Tacoma and my stock tie downs are too big (still keeping them).
Old 10-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoco View Post
Did you ever find the mini2.jpg tie downs? I have a Lorado Access tonneau cover on my '12 Tacoma and my stock tie downs are too big (still keeping them).
OP posted this 3 years ago haha
Old 10-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
The one in the picture is PT785-35051, which was replaced in 2012 with PT278-35075.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
dessertsand05 is a jewel in the roughdessertsand05 is a jewel in the roughdessertsand05 is a jewel in the roughdessertsand05 is a jewel in the rough
Firefighter:
dessertsand05's Tacoma Gallery
Funny I think I have 4 lying around unused, if anyone is interested PM me.

I have a few things for sale and will put up a proper post with pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggynagy View Post
The one in the picture is PT785-35051, which was replaced in 2012 with PT278-35075.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #6
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So these are actual OEM Toyota parts? The SOB at my local dealer said they didn't make anything other than the big, batwing style that came with the truck. I ended up picking up two more of those at $30/ea when I wanted something smaller.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #7
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbb View Post
So these are actual OEM Toyota parts? The SOB at my local dealer said they didn't make anything other than the big, batwing style that came with the truck. I ended up picking up two more of those at $30/ea when I wanted something smaller.
Yea, these are OEM. Sux that you bought them new from the dealer, lots of posts in 2nd Gen B/S/T selling tie down cleats 4 for $40-$50.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:25 AM   #8
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea, these are OEM. Sux that you bought them new from the dealer, lots of posts in 2nd Gen B/S/T selling tie down cleats 4 for $40-$50.
I had just watched a set of four go for next to nothing in the BST a couple days before I bought from the dealer. Unfortunately I was getting on the road and needed them right away so had to eat it. Lesson learned I suppose. Thanks for posting the part # so now I know!
Old 10-08-2012, 12:17 AM   #9
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertsand05 View Post
Funny I think I have 4 lying around unused, if anyone is interested PM me.

I have a few things for sale and will put up a proper post with pictures.
PM sent..
Old 10-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #10

i sent a PM as well, havent heard back yet.