Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

bed cleats $50 shipped

Old 12-01-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
bed cleats $50 shipped

i have set of 4 bed cleats. shipped $30
Old 12-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
RI06TACO has a spectacular aura aboutRI06TACO has a spectacular aura aboutRI06TACO has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: I drive boats and save people.
Name: Jeff
RI06TACO's Tacoma Gallery
priced a little high imo..
Old 12-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

didnt know what they went for. $40 too much shipped??
Old 03-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #5
joshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Joshua
joshua32's Tacoma Gallery
You two guys need to get along, hash it out in PMs if you need to but keep the threads to the topic.

With that said, are they still available? I am interested if they are.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #6
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
$50 shipped for 4 is a good deal.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #7
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua32 View Post
You two guys need to get along, hash it out in PMs if you need to but keep the threads to the topic.
i agree we all need to get along.i wasnt being a dick.i guess he is 7 years old and is a big baby
With that said, are they still available? I am interested if they are.
i have 8 left. pm me. maybe ill sell mine cheaper in his thread.lol
Old 03-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #8
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quit bitching. If you have no intention of buying, dont post here.

Staff