Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for Pass Side rear quarter panel SB

Old 12-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Pass Side rear quarter panel SB

Hey guys, I had a not so pleasant experience on thanksgiving night. Went to a friends house, pulled in his tiny driveway just to find out I couldn't park there, it was pouring rain and while backing up I hit a light pole. I need a new rear passenger quarter panel, and the fender flare. Its for the short bed truck. Figured I'd try here since some of you have replaced your fenders/ quarter panels and maybe save some money. Location is not a prob I'll figure out shipping. Any help would be great, thank you. If it would be easier to contact me here is my email: bigluke1987@rocketmail.com
Old 12-01-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone
Old 12-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
good luck bro.
Thank you, I'll need it.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:41 PM   #5
2010tss is on a distinguished road
2010tss's Tacoma Gallery
IF INTERESTED I HAVE A RIGHT REAR FENDER FLARE IT IS SILVER AND HAS 2 SMALL PAINT CHIPS OUT OF IT I GUESS YOU ARE GOING TO GET PAINT WORK DONE ANYWAY ??? LET ME KNOW THANKS
Old 11-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #6
Jpcustoms is on a distinguished road
Jpcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
Right rear fender flare

I am looking for a silver right rear fender flare to go on my 2011 taco short bed crew cab. Kind of had the same situation happen that. Big Luke had. It passenger side correct? This happened last night. Some knuckle head passed me on a two lane and ran me off the road and I nicked a speed limit sign from the rear tire brace to the bumper. Also looking for a rear passenger light as well. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:02 PM   #7
Merik325 is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Merik325's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same problem, backed into a tree and crushed my taillight and the end of my rear right quarter panel as well. Looking around and can't seem to find anything much less than 300$. Wish I could help you out buddy but I'm still searching as well.