Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2000 or 2001 Center Console

Old 05-28-2011, 01:00 PM   #21
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
ill get the pic when i get home, i had the 60/40 seats with this console
Thanks man.

You might just become my first e-hero

Old 05-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #22
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Lol don't get your hopes up

Its a 4x4 console too your gunna have a empty boot thingy
Old 05-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #23
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
Lol don't get your hopes up

Its a 4x4 console too your gunna have a empty boot thingy
I have the 4x4 shifter.

See my PM for my reply.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:51 AM   #24

Annnnnnnnnnd

BUMP
Old 11-01-2011, 09:58 AM   #25
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Annnnnnnnnnd

BUMP
Shit dude. this thread is almost 2 years old and I've realized a couple things.

#1) Neither of us have yet to find a decent price on a replacement in 2 years
#2) I'm a lazy ass seeing as how I didn't build my own yet after not finding a decent price on a replacement

Old 11-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Shit dude. this thread is almost 2 years old and I've realized a couple things.

#1) Neither of us have yet to find a decent price on a replacement in 2 years
#2) I'm a lazy ass seeing as how I didn't build my own yet after not finding a decent price on a replacement

I blame you for both of these things you point out.

Old 11-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #27
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
I blame you for both of these things you point out.

F'ing jerk!
Old 12-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #28

Hey cmack-

Old 12-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #29
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
If you cant find a center console you might want to do what I did. There is so much more room in it than what was in the factory console.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...r-console.html
Old 12-16-2011, 08:42 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdracing5 View Post
If you cant find a center console you might want to do what I did. There is so much more room in it than what was in the factory console.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...r-console.html
Thanks. I couldn't care less about the room in the console. It only carries my glasses and a tin of altoids.

I only wanted cup holders that will hold my coffee.

For reference, what center console is that you have?