Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2000 or 2001 Center Console

Old 12-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2000-04 Center Console with cup holder 5MT 4x4

WTB: 2001-04 Center Console with cup holder 5MT 4x4

Xtra cab, bucket seats, manual transmission.

Preferably that light bluish gray color.

Black would be fine too.

I have a 1998 which came with the most ridiculous cup holders ever designed. Looking to upgrade with the rounder/deeper cup holders and have the same sized center console with the same screw pattern
Old 12-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck finding one. Try looking at some local junk yards, that's what I'm doing since I have the same cup holders as you....if you can even call them cup holders.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Best of luck finding one. Try looking at some local junk yards, that's what I'm doing since I have the same cup holders as you....if you can even call them cup holders.
Yeah, I've scoured the local area's (Denver/Boulder) salvage yards. No luck.

I love this truck, have had it 10 years now, but can't get over the pathetic design of the cup holders.

My DYI "mod" was to wedge an oversized koozy in the recesses
Old 12-02-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO!! I need to replace my armrest too so I'm thinking of maybe looking for both the armrest and the center console out of the '01-'04s and using those.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:53 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
LMAO!! I need to replace my armrest too so I'm thinking of maybe looking for both the armrest and the center console out of the '01-'04s and using those.
Oh, I thought it was one piece.

The trim around the shifters, cup holders, center console and armrest(console lid)

No?
Old 12-02-2009, 05:54 PM   #6
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Oh, I thought it was one piece.

The trim around the shifters, cup holders, center console and armrest(console lid)

No?
Well in mine, it's not. At least last time I took those off, I don't remember it being.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Xtra cab, bench seats, manual transmission.

Preferably that light bluish gray color.

Black would be fine too.

I have a 1998 which came with the most ridiculous cup holders ever designed. Looking to upgrade with the rounder/deeper cup holders and have the same sized center console with the same screw pattern
I'll sell you my bench when I get my buckets... But mine's a 2005.lol
Old 12-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #8

You'll have to excuse my douchery...

I meant "bucket" seats in the OP
Old 05-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #10

bump for the hell of it :/
Old 12-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #11

Eh... what the hell.

Bump?

2000-04 center console/cup holder for a 5MT 4x4
Old 12-11-2010, 12:27 PM   #12
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I can't find one for a decent price in decent condition..so I'm just gonna build my own
Old 12-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I can't find one for a decent price in decent condition..so I'm just gonna build my own
I can't find one, period.

And I'm ultimately intrigued and scared to think what you're going to build
Old 03-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #14

A "wth" bump

01-04 ext cab manual transmission center console.

Any color

Please
Old 04-06-2011, 09:47 AM   #15

Eh.... wtf, might as well bump this
Old 04-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #16
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...I still haven't gotten around to building mine yet My new job's schedule will allow me time to though, so soon I will have this built!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Wow...I still haven't gotten around to building mine yet My new job's schedule will allow me time to though, so soon I will have this built!
Walk through, detailed plans, pics, etc... a must

Another "WTH might as well bump this"

I'd take an 01-04... any color

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:58 AM   #18
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 03 ext cab with 60/40 seats and a manual center console its all tan though
Old 05-28-2011, 01:44 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
i have a 03 ext cab with 60/40 seats and a manual center console its all tan though
Can you post a picture of it?

I have buckets and am just wondering if the 60/40 console would fit.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-28-2011, 01:45 PM   #20
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
ill get the pic when i get home, i had the 60/40 seats with this console