Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: 285 BFG All Terrains for Mud Tires in GA

Old 12-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: 285 BFG All Terrains for Mud Tires in GA

I know this is a long shot but I figured I would post anyways. I have a set of BFG 285/75/16's with roughly 8k miles. Perfect shape and tread ware. Looking for trade for a set of mud tires in the same size. Must be same or simiar condition and BF Goodrich or Cooper STT's. Please let me know if you have anything.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
justinh is on a distinguished road
justinh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
I know this is a long shot but I figured I would post anyways. I have a set of BFG 285/75/16's with roughly 8k miles. Perfect shape and tread ware. Looking for trade for a set of mud tires in the same size. Must be same or simiar condition and BF Goodrich or Cooper STT's. Please let me know if you have anything.
You want to trade wheels too? I'd happily trade you my bfg km2's on my 17" grey tundra wheels for the all-terrains.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

PMing you...
Old 12-03-2009, 01:47 AM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Theres another guy in GA i think it was a few threads down wanting to trade his TSL's for some lighter tires.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:53 AM   #5
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
wmflyfisher... i see your in athens. You go to the ga games a lot?
Old 12-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by briangp View Post
Theres another guy in GA i think it was a few threads down wanting to trade his TSL's for some lighter tires.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
wmflyfisher... i see your in athens. You go to the ga games a lot?
Yeah try to when we can. Well, we tailgate most of the time. I've been to enough games to experience it!