Old 12-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #3
tmolina is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
tmolina's Tacoma Gallery
ttt

Nice wheels. What size are they, 17"??
Old 12-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmolina View Post
Nice wheels. What size are they, 17"??

My new wheels are 16x8...I like more rubber for wheeling.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:53 AM   #6
surfgeek33 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ray
surfgeek33's Tacoma Gallery
Will this fit a 99 Taco?

Thanks,
Ray
Old 12-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
They should fit a 99 if it's 6 lug.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:57 AM   #8
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Shut up Derek, you don't know anything.

However, They should fit a 99 if it's 6 lug.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #10
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 12-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #11

But I have seen 1st gens with 2nd gen wheels. Check it out.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #12
Go with the flow
Hologram is a jewel in the roughHologram is a jewel in the roughHologram is a jewel in the roughHologram is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Hologram's Tacoma Gallery
damn why you gotta be so far
Old 12-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #13
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
damn why you gotta be so far

And all the deals I ever find are over on the right coast...at least mine were able t ship. To ship wheels would not be worth it.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #14
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Flawless set for a Nice Price! Would look Great BLACKED out on a 1st Gen TACO!
Old 12-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #15
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
These will fit a 1st gen so long as it's a 6 lug. I sold mine to my cousin and he has a 02.

Tri,
Let me know if your gonna sell those tire anytime soon. I may have a buyer.

BUMP IT UP!!
Old 12-09-2009, 09:34 AM   #16

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padilla1880 View Post
These will fit a 1st gen so long as it's a 6 lug. I sold mine to my cousin and he has a 02.

Tri,
Let me know if your gonna sell those tire anytime soon. I may have a buyer.

BUMP IT UP!!

The tires I am keeping. Just want to sell the rims.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:44 AM   #17
ctimrun is on a distinguished road
ctimrun's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!