Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2005 + chrome grill surround $65.00 plus shipping

Old 12-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
2005 + chrome grill surround $65.00 plus shipping

Chrome grill surround from my 2007 Tacoma. The center is already cut out and holes drilled for a grillcraft mesh grill, or ready for you to attempt your own Satoshi without risking your own grill. All mounting tabs are intact and the grill is structurally sound.

I had this on my truck for about a year. 3 months ago I replaced it with a SWB color matched surround, but then my life hit a few speed-bumps so it has sat in my basement collecting dust since then, and it is time to find it a new home.

Please note that this is for the chrome surround only and is not a finished Satoshi, and the grillcraft mesh is not included. The chrome is in great shape, with just a couple of bug/sand nicks. I tried to photograph the worst of them in the last picture. The screws that you see in some of the pictures hold a piece of plastic to each side of the grill surround. I used it to span the openings left from cutting out the stock center section. Partly for aesthetics and partly for function as it does serve to return some of the stiffness to the grill that is lost by removing the center section. The screws could be sprayed black so that they blend a little better, or if you are doing a Satoshi they will wind up being removed all together. The other pictures show the holes that are pre-drilled for a Grillcraft mesh insert.

Old 12-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
any broken tabs??where in jersey are you??
Old 12-03-2009, 03:54 PM   #3
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
All mounting tabs intact. Located in Woodbury. About 20 minutes South of Cherry Hill, or 25 minutes East of Philadelphia.

More pictures are coming as soon as my computer stops irritating me.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
way too far from me. im 5 minutes from giants stadium
Old 02-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
batmann is on a distinguished road

batmann's Tacoma Gallery
if u still have that grill i would be interested thanks.