Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: Black Hood Scoop for Non-Scooped

Old 12-04-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
Post WTT: Black Hood Scoop for Non-Scooped

Taking delivery of my new 2010 Black Double-Cab TRD-Sport around the end of January and am all for trading someone for a non-scooped hood.

However, it's going to be a brand new truck, so I'm really only interested in trading for a hood that's in really good condition, 2008 is probably the oldest I'd consider.

In Northern Virginia, and willing to drive a couple hours to meet for the trade.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #3
indoheat is on a distinguished road
indoheat's Tacoma Gallery
mines black but it too is an 07... but im not too far from va if you interested
Old 12-04-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
would they notice its sliver 09 im close????
Old 12-04-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
BUSATODD
busatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

busatodd's Tacoma Gallery
hood trade

i have an 05 black sand pearl non scooped hood in excellent shape if interested
Old 12-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
GOOD LUCK MAN! You're holding "GOLD" I tell you. GOLD. . . People are going to come out the wood-works. You're going to have cousins, nephews, blood brothers you've never met before in life. Be WARNED!
Old 12-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #8
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
I have a BSP color hood willing to trade plus cash if your interested. willing to travel too
Old 12-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #10
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 2010 black hood with only 200 miles on it!...i want to trade...but im in Cali..hahaha..damn!
Old 12-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #11
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

I might be willing to trade plus cash for a slightly older hood, assuming a little paint weathering is the only difference. But I'll wait and see if anyone with a newer one steps up first.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #12
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2007 with 24k on the odometer. Its in perfect shape. Keep me in mind
Old 12-07-2009, 05:21 AM   #13
alx_alx_69 is a jewel in the roughalx_alx_69 is a jewel in the roughalx_alx_69 is a jewel in the rough
Army: 3rd SFG
Name: Alex
alx_alx_69's Tacoma Gallery
Im in NC

I have a black 2010, I am in Fayetteville NC, hood is brand new, only had it a week, hit me up
Old 12-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #14
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Do you just not like the look of the hood scoop?
Old 12-07-2009, 08:10 AM   #16

Pretty much. I don't mind the look of it that much, but don't really care for it on a truck. Plus when I test driving it, I thought it was kind of distracting. I just figured if someone else actually wanted it, why not trade.

The hood scoop on my current ride isn't bad, but it's much more low profile and of course actually serves a purpose of getting air to the intercooler.
Attached Thumbnails
WTT: Black Hood Scoop for Non-Scooped-img_0879b.jpg  
Old 12-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #17
alx_alx_69 is a jewel in the roughalx_alx_69 is a jewel in the roughalx_alx_69 is a jewel in the rough
Army: 3rd SFG
Name: Alex
alx_alx_69's Tacoma Gallery
When

so when are you looking to trade???
Old 12-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #18

Right now the truck is scheduled to arrive mid to late January. So probably early February for a trade.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #19
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Dude why can't you have a silver? I'd be all over that! I'm in Chantilly
Old 12-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #20
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
One more question. Most people go with the Sport for the hood scoop. Any reason why you didn't go with the OR package instead?