LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Skid-plate

Old 12-05-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
FS: Skid-plate

finally got it SOLD!
Thanks Brandon!
Old 12-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #2
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats looks sick. But i dont like how you have to cut out the front bumper. And Good Price.

Bump for you
Old 12-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
Thats looks sick. But i dont like how you have to cut out the front bumper. And Good Price.

Bump for you
Thanks man appreciate it, and it's not necessary to cut into the bumper you can take the bumper off but it's more reinforced since there are bumper supports.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #4
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by James3492 View Post
Omg!!! I want that!!! Lol
You should buy it!
Old 12-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #5
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
can you put side pics of the skid plate on the truck....so you can have it with out the bumper? how does it look?
Old 12-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #6
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
can you put side pics of the skid plate on the truck....so you can have it with out the bumper? how does it look?
I added new pictures so hopefully that will help lemme know if you need others.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
bigsur is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
bigsur's Tacoma Gallery
Is this custom made? Or is there a product name I can google to get more info?

I am in Big Sur and want a skid plate, this thing looks enormous.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:49 PM   #8
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have to cut the bottem valence of the bumper of where the small section of lower grill is
Old 12-05-2009, 05:58 PM   #9
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsur View Post
Is this custom made? Or is there a product name I can google to get more info?

I am in Big Sur and want a skid plate, this thing looks enormous.
It was custom made what questions did you have that I might be able to answer? It's not as big as it might seem. It's a more upgraded skid plate than the TRD one but it's not a whole ARB bumper or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by focotacoma View Post
Do you have to cut the bottem valence of the bumper of where the small section of lower grill is
It's not necessary however there are bumper supports provided for extra security if you decide to do that.

Quote:
I would buy it, but my mom thinks if i got anything that looks like that. i would be jumping it and so on.
Just tell her it's extra protection for your truck!
Old 12-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #10
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Lol. Extra protection from what? i live in the city. hahaha. but yeah i know what you mean.
From uhm.....other cars!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #13
Screw your MPG's

well so far you are my only offer hah.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:56 AM   #15
Screw your MPG's

Yeah I'm assuming that the biggest concern is in order to have the bumper on it has to be chopped around the plate. I understand the concern and have no problem with it. Hopefully it will sell soon though.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #17
Screw your MPG's

new price, and bump!
Old 12-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #18
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wish it could work on my first gen but bump for you from the Bay
Old 12-18-2009, 02:14 AM   #19
Screw your MPG's

^^I wish it could work on your first gen too! Still for sale people, and has a lowered price!