Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

**WTB** headlights quick-socal

Old 12-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
**WTB** headlights quick-socal

Need some headlights ASAP any kind.

well I got burned on the lights I traded a TW member for.

It's the 1st real rain here and they each have a ton of water in them.
pulled em off to maybe re seal and noticed there are holes drilled in the side for drainage!!! afraid to turn them on they will fry.

So, if you have any headlights to spare, PM me.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
Need some headlights ASAP any kind.

well I got burned on the lights I traded a TW member for.

It's the 1st real rain here and they each have a ton of water in them.
pulled em off to maybe re seal and noticed there are holes drilled in the side for drainage!!! afraid to turn them on they will fry.

So, if you have any headlights to spare, PM me.
Dang... who you trade with?
Old 12-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #3
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that sucks! I think I know who you traded with, and I'm not too suprised. Sorry to hear man. Sending you a pm
Old 12-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
calicoupe will become famous soon enough
calicoupe's Tacoma Gallery
damn that sucks...can you tell us who burned you to protect others in the future.....
Old 12-07-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I shouldn't really say the name. But you could find out who if you wanted to know.
I believe they were traded to him, but he also told me "no leaks"
Old 12-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
that douchebag sold me leaky ass lights too no wonder somone put sugar in his gas tank round 2?
Old 12-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
noticed there are holes drilled in the side for drainage!!!
but his parents bought the headlights and THEY told him they had no leaks, so he cannot be held responsible...

just another reason to NOT go w/ the egay headlights...or that seller....
Old 12-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #9
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I shouldn't really say the name. But you could find out who if you wanted to know.
I believe they were traded to him, but he also told me "no leaks"
why not, call TC2008 out, spare the rest of the people that might do business w/ what seems to be a shady guy...your obviously not the only one that has had a problem w/ him...

shoot, to say no leaks, and then have HOLES DRILLED IN THE LIGHTS...thats shady...
Old 12-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
dereks a piece of shit. call him and demand u trade lights again!!
Old 12-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #11
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
that douchebag sold me leaky ass lights too no wonder somone put sugar in his gas tank round 2?

Haha I knew you would chime in on this one!
Old 12-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #12
calicoupe will become famous soon enough
calicoupe's Tacoma Gallery
1BLKT - i sold you my tails so i believe your local to me and we need to protect each others ....thanks peace!
Old 12-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #13
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicoupe View Post
1BLKT - i sold you my tails so i believe your local to me and we need to protect each others ....thanks peace!
Thanks again man! No problems with the stuff you sell
Old 12-07-2009, 01:16 PM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm? have same lights & have driven thru tons of heavy rain with no leaks with tails or headlights. Bummer.......kept my oems just in case tho
Old 12-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #15
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I resealed one, put about a half tube of silicon caulk on it too.
gunna do the other one and test em out.

thanx for the replies, I stil may need a set I don't really like the halo's and projectors anyways.

Buying used stuff is a gamble, he may have very well thought they didnt leak. Now we know
Old 12-07-2009, 01:29 PM   #16
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of halo projectors and I drilled holes in the lights to reduce fogging (in a very inconspicious place) and I have no leaks.

Must have been the seals. Dude - that sucks.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #17
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
I have a stock set boxed and ready to ship. Yosh2000 sold me a sweet set of BHLM. Are you wanting to borrow or buy? I am good either way, as they are just sitting in a box.

James
Old 12-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #18
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanx everyone, I think I may have corrected the problems.

I opened them shits up and cleaned n resealed em. friggin fingertips are sore tho
I'm waiting for the silicon to dry then ill go drive around.
heres some pics.
Attached Thumbnails
**WTB** headlights quick-socal-img_0497-1-.jpg   **WTB** headlights quick-socal-img_0496-1-.jpg   **WTB** headlights quick-socal-img_0498-1-.jpg   **WTB** headlights quick-socal-img_0499-1-.jpg  
Old 12-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #19
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Nice work. especiallly liked how you flipped us all the bird in 3 of the 4 pics

Let me know if you need my stockers when you can. If not, I have another guy who wants them, but he gave you 1st dibs!

James
Old 12-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #20
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
hehe thanx for the help guys, I think they may be like a frogs ass now.(water tight)
I drove around in the rain and did my shopping that I needed to do 6 hours ago lol and no leaks so far. Whew! good its fixed Im taking a little road trip this week too.Picking up a TRD locker rear.

thanx for the offers on the lights and them smoked ones were real temping to get.