Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM Toyota Tacoma 2005+ Short "BED MAT" ( Socal )

Old 12-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Toyota Tacoma 2005+ Short "BED MAT" ( Socal )

I have a Short Bed OEM Toyota Tacoma Bed Mat. Its in great condition and ready for a new home!

Located in the 818 Area and can be picked up with cash!

$55 CASH MONEY SUCKAS!

( PICS COMING IN 2hrs
)

Its just a tad dirty as I'm lazy to clean. You can wash it and spray the Shine on it and it looks amazing. You can see my sneaker prints from dirt/dust on the floor. It will come right off.

Old 12-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
pics per forum rules...if you cant follow the rules, please dont post....

just playing...how are those kings?
Old 12-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just playing...how are those kings?
I was about to say! LOL...KINGS are freaking Amazing so Far. I can't wait to take them out! Going for a mild run this weekend. Finishing my 3M Clear Protection for the bottom panels. Got all my Mudflaps TRIMMED down to protect but not look Ugly.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:03 AM   #4

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
ttt