LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 2 gen. Full Front TRD Suspension Assembly

Old 12-11-2009, 06:33 AM   #1
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 2 gen. Full Front TRD Suspension Assembly

They are still on the truck and will be until I get home for winter break when I will install my new Eibach coils and 5100s.

They have 35,XXX miles on them and are in excellent condition. Went off roading with them once and that was on dirt roads.

This is the whole front assembly, stock TRD coils, TRD Shocks, and top plate all assembled ready for install. This means you simply bolt them up and you are ready to go. Don't need to pay anyone to compress the shock or anything.

Edit:

I was looking for 150.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:25 AM   #2
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
No one?
Old 12-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
Bruiser is on a distinguished road
Bruiser's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you'll get some interest soon.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #5
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
bump. for anyone interested in taking their truck back to stock.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for pictures. Someone has to want these