Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT::Barcelona Red grille/bumper for chrome

Old 12-11-2009, 07:52 AM   #1
grdnrxr is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
WTT::Barcelona Red grille/bumper for chrome

Just picked up a Barclelona Red Access Cab TRD Sport. If someone is interested in trading my red grille and bumper for chrome.. let me know. I live in the Phoenix area and will be in So Cal for the holiday.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
If they were silver and you lived in VA I'd trade you.
GL on the trade.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:18 AM   #3
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2010 barcelona red trd off road and would trade, but you're too far. Any suggestions?
Old 12-11-2009, 08:22 AM   #4

grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
Red

No ideas.... Wish you were closer...
Old 12-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #6
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by grdnrxr View Post
No ideas.... Wish you were closer...
I can't think of any either. Well if you do, let me know. Good luck with the trade.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #7
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
give it time...im willing to bet someone is going to see this thread and shit a brick
hopefully someone see's this soon. people are always wanting to trade their chrome.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:58 AM   #8

grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
Talking trade

Yeah, I figure it shouldn't take too long. Someone will want to. Thanks for posting on the Barcelona Red forum
Old 12-11-2009, 09:39 AM   #10

grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Why do you want chrome? Just wondering..
I like the chrome better.... I was going to get an Off Road, but this was too good of a deal too pass up.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:43 AM   #11
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like the chrome better.... I was going to get an Off Road, but this was too good of a deal too pass up.
ah. I see. I wish I had money to buy more paint, then I'd trade and paint yours white.lol
Old 12-11-2009, 09:47 AM   #12
Acill is just really niceAcill is just really niceAcill is just really niceAcill is just really nice

Navy: Chief Gunners Mate
Name: Paul
Acill's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Acill Send a message via AIM to Acill Send a message via Yahoo to Acill
I say take em up on it and go for a road trip!!! Meet in the middle.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acill View Post
I say take em up on it and go for a road trip!!! Meet in the middle.
I'm down with that. I'll bring tools and we can swap out where we meet. Do you want to trade hoods too?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #15

grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I think I'll keep the hood
Old 12-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #17

grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
lol. Just trade trucks.lol jk
Hmmm........ How many miles does his have?

...... no never mind
Old 12-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #18
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmm........ How many miles does his have?

...... no never mind
lol. what other mods are you planning on doing to it?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #19

Quote:
I think I'll keep the hood
Hoe about some cash with the trade if you decide to actually meet up and trade.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #20
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Hoe about some cash with the trade if you decide to actually meet up and trade.
... sounds like an excellent deal to me, grdnrxr.