Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

looking for "killer Mats"

Old 12-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
grdnrxr is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
looking for "killer Mats"

Anyone have a set of Tacoma all weather mats they want to sell??
Old 12-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I had some, but when I took them out of my truck, they stole a couple of knives, and took off running down the street. I havent seen them since, but the news has been reporting a string of bank robberies.....
Old 12-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I had some, but when I took them out of my truck, they stole a couple of knives, and took off running down the street. I havent seen them since, but the news has been reporting a string of bank robberies.....
Old 12-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I have mine still but they are now becoming such rare collector items sooooo....I'll need a buzzillion pesos or I'll trade the mats for let's say, your truck, lol.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #5
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Chris.........from what layer of the stratosphere doth your replies shoot forth?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post

Chris.........from what layer of the stratosphere doth your replies shoot forth?
I dont know.....More accuratley, the question should be "Which voice in my head are my hands listening to"....
Old 12-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #7
iTacozz will become famous soon enough

Name: Charlie
iTacozz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

EPIC !!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
I still got mine still in good shape.

DBL cab tho
Old 12-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #9
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
I got a set.. but my heal wore through on the driver side. The passenger side is like new. If you want, i could sell you those for cheap and you could fix the spot where your heal will go. Its a small hole, more like a crack.. for some reason i don't want to throw them away!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #10

grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=unholycumulus;1205745]I got a set..
a small hole, more like a crack..

Got a picture?
Old 12-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Check ebay. Thats where I got mine unless they cant sell them anymore.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:50 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont know.....More accuratley, the question should be "Which voice in my head are my hands listening to"....
Old 12-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #14

grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Check ebay. Thats where I got mine unless they cant sell them anymore.

nope. none on E bay.... "toyota" sites show them out of stock or unavailable
Old 12-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grdnrxr View Post
nope. none on E bay.... "toyota" sites show them out of stock or unavailable
Oh okay. yeah I got mine a while back before all that killer mat stuff!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #16
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

as promised.. here they are:

And heres where my heal wore through.

I asked the dealership back in the day if this could be considered a defect considering they're only 6+ months old at the time.. they said Wear and Tear.. I said F that and bought Weathertechs.

And heres how they're used today:

Old 12-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #17
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Get weathertechs instead.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:35 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
so grdnrxr, going with weathertechs? Those pics don't look so bad to me.
The hole really isn't that bad. I just noticed i got a small stain on my carpet now where water/dirt leaked through. So after that's patched somehow, they'd probably be just fine..

BUT weathertechs are badass.

Products Discussed in this Thread