Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FJ Cruiser TRD Anthracite Whees 4 sale

Old 12-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
scully is just really nicescully is just really nicescully is just really nicescully is just really nice
scully's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Cruiser TRD Anthracite Whees 4 sale

New in box and priced to sell fast. Asking $600.00 + shipping, which I est. to be $85-100.00. 16" and look great on taco's and FJ's. PM me for more info.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
GOD DAMNIT! I just spent the money on my lift and I have been waiting so long for a set of these. Good luck with the sell.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
damn these have been popping up a lot lately.

goodluck with the sale.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:47 PM   #4
magneticnick has a spectacular aura aboutmagneticnick has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
magneticnick's Tacoma Gallery
holy sh!t that is pretty cheap. bumpity bump
Old 12-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #6
scully is just really nicescully is just really nicescully is just really nicescully is just really nice
scully's Tacoma Gallery
Reno, NV
Old 12-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkhi View Post
damn these have been popping up a lot lately.

goodluck with the sale.

You are just seeing the same ones over and over. They just can't find a buyer.

That is seriously the cheapest I have seen these things being sold. You should try Ebay and could make millions on these. Unless you are just being nice and in a Christmas spirited mood.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:43 PM   #8
scully's Tacoma Gallery
I know, just want to get what I paid for them and use the $$ for new AT Revo tires.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #9
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
You are just seeing the same ones over and over. They just can't find a buyer.

That is seriously the cheapest I have seen these things being sold. You should try Ebay and could make millions on these. Unless you are just being nice and in a Christmas spirited mood.
Not quite
Old 12-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #11
scully's Tacoma Gallery
My bro lives in SD. I can have them shipped to him today and you guys can connect early next week. $685 all in...cash
Old 12-17-2009, 07:08 AM   #12
yota986 is on a distinguished road
yota986's Tacoma Gallery
how much to Muncy, PA?
Old 12-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #13
JATaco will become famous soon enough
JATaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to Vegas? 89166. Thanks
Old 12-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #14
scully's Tacoma Gallery
$85.00 shipped to Las Vegas and I can have them shipped asap for X-Mas Delivery
To Muncy, PA, I would guess $100.00 ( and would refund if less and pu if not over too much)
Cost me $85.00 from LA to Reno
Old 12-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #15
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Trade you a lift kit and some cash.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #16
scully's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD! Locally to a nice guy in Reno for $540.00 cash. Gona use proceeds to buy new tires - 265-75-16's. Either:
Hankooks AT's
Firestone At's
Goodyear DuraTech's
Revo 2's
Old 12-15-2010, 09:03 AM   #18
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by scully View Post
SOLD! Locally to a nice guy in Reno for $540.00 cash. Gona use proceeds to buy new tires - 265-75-16's. Either:
Hankooks AT's
Firestone At's
Goodyear DuraTech's
Revo 2's
Damn dude, I live in reno and was going to buy these from you! ahhhh

O well that guy got a heck of a deal.

You do any wheeling up here?
Old 12-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #19
TRIBE 10
jnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: F-18 E/F(Super Hornet) Aviation Electronics Technician (AT2)
Name: Jay
jnoley07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scully View Post
Hankooks AT's
Firestone At's
Goodyear DuraTech's
Revo 2's
Hankooks!!!
Old 12-15-2010, 04:02 PM   #20
trdbluetaco is on a distinguished road

Navy: I sure was glad to get out!!!
trdbluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thread brought back from the dead!