Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: NIB Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock PL5300

Old 12-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
ASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to behold

ASH's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: NIB Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock PL5300 **Sold**

I ordered this Pop & Lock PL5300 the night I bought my truck (12/1/09) but I'm getting a SnugTop cap for my 2010 PreRunner so I won't be needing it.

This comes with everything I received from the vendor (Tailgate Lock w/option for Backup Cam mount, 2 keys, 2 tie wraps, and instructions). *Note: This did not come in the plastic packaging from the factory. The vendor more than likely removed this to ship it in a smaller box to save on shipping costs.

I'll also include some printed screen shots and installation instructions that can be found in this thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-tutorial.html

**Sold** (M.O. or check preferred; PayPal add 5%).

Old 12-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
ASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to behold

ASH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeMan View Post
PM Sent.
PM relied to. *SPF*
Old 12-12-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
5% Paypal fee........when did they raise their fee?
Old 12-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #7

ASH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
5% Paypal fee........when did they raise their fee?
They didn't but what does that matter? $47.25 shipped is still cheaper than you'll find on the net.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #8
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Does it matter, I guess not.

Just boggles my mind as to why do you fell obligated to collect a higher percentage to receive money than Paypal charges you?
Old 12-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #9

ASH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Does it matter, I guess not.

Just boggles my mind as to why do you fell obligated to collect a higher percentage to receive money than Paypal charges you?
Personally, I'd prefer to not use PayPal altogether based on their anti-gun policies. However, I understand that some people would prefer the convenience of not waiting for a Money Order or personal check to cash before waiting for their item to ship so I put out this option at my discretion.

It's pretty simple, see? If you don't want to pay an extra 5%, you had the option of sending me an MO or check for $45. Or are you all butt-hurt because I didn't accept your offer of $45 even for wanting to use Paypal?
Old 12-12-2009, 09:08 PM   #10
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASH View Post
Personally, I'd prefer to not use PayPal altogether based on their anti-gun policies. However, I understand that some people would prefer the convenience of not waiting for a Money Order or personal check to cash before waiting for their item to ship so I put out this option at my discretion.

It's pretty simple, see? If you don't want to pay an extra 5%, you had the option of sending me an MO or check for $45. Or are you all butt-hurt because I didn't accept your offer of $45 even for wanting to use Paypal?
Nope not butt-hurt at all.

I already own one. This one was for a fellow member.

Just questioning your sketchy reasoning for overcharging on the transfer fee. Because even in your answer you didn't address my question, guess its not as simple as you say.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #11

ASH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope not butt-hurt at all.

I already own one. This one was for a fellow member.

Just questioning your sketchy reasoning for overcharging on the transfer fee. Because even in your answer you didn't address my question, guess its not as simple as you say.
You got me.

I scammed an extra 68 cents out of ThreeMan by forcing him to pay 5% instead of 3.5% (I'm guessing that's their fee nowadays) for using PayPal. The internet's so advanced I was able to put a gun to this man's head and force him to use PayPal on my terms. He didn't seem to mind the price I posted, 5% extra and all, considering it was still a good deal in his mind.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:36 PM   #12
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASH View Post
You got me.

I scammed an extra 68 cents out of ThreeMan by forcing him to pay 5% instead of 3.5% (I'm guessing that's their fee nowadays) for using PayPal. The internet's so advanced I was able to put a gun to this man's head and force him to use PayPal on my terms. He didn't seem to mind the price I posted, 5% extra and all, considering it was still a good deal in his mind.
I knew it was the old internet gun scam!

Congrats on your sell