Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb leafs

Old 12-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
brokeandstuck is on a distinguished road
Name: ed
brokeandstuck's Tacoma Gallery
wtb leafs

LOoking for a set of leafs for an 07 toyota tacoma prerunner, i have no idea what happend but my gf said she hit a pot hole and one of the leafs fell out, going to take it to the dealership next week but if someone has an extra set let me know. thank you.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
wow must have been a big pot hole to do that, I think the dealer will cover that under warranty but Im not positive
Old 12-12-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
ya thats what i would think, but idk sometimes the dealer ships get a lil shady.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set off my 2006 but they also have a add a leaf in them. It will lift your rear around 2''. If you're interested I have them up in storage at 90670 and I'd let them go for $75.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I got the same thing as 1BLKt posted. However I will sell mine for $74.50

&

a "2" Piece McChicken Nuggets

Old 12-12-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ I got the same thing as 1BLKt posted. However I will sell mine for $74.50

&

a "2" Piece McChicken Nuggets

Will you accept a 4 piece..??
Old 12-12-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
+ Sorry but its only for "2". No more, no less.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #8
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
+ Sorry but its only for "2". No more, no less.
I'll throw in a 4 piece with a drink if you buy my set, lol.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
I have a set off my 2006 but they also have a add a leaf in them. It will lift your rear around 2''. If you're interested I have them up in storage at 90670 and I'd let them go for $75.
WOuld i be able to take the the add a leaf out? it would really be stink bugged if we were not able to take it out.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
ur profile says 06..........shouldnt make a difference but it caught my eye
Ya my truck is an 06 but my GF is an 07, she thought she could be better than me lol, to bad she cant drive.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:04 AM   #11
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the extra set (from 1BlkT or iamrayzian) if I can get the shipped to 23702. I'll pay for shipping of course.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:07 AM   #12
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeandstuck View Post
Ya my truck is an 06 but my GF is an 07, she thought she could be better than me lol, to bad she cant drive.
You know that's a good question, I'm not positive though sorry.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:09 AM   #13
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
I'll take the extra set (from 1BlkT or iamrayzian) if I can get the shipped to 23702. I'll pay for shipping of course.
Any idea on the best way to ship? Would they either have to be UPS or Fed Ex? I'm guessing we could throw a shipping label on each of them and send them off . If that's the case I'll try and find out for you this week how much it would run.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:29 AM   #14
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
no clue how they are shipped......
I could paypal you $1 then you try the shipping label and let me know how much more it is and I could pay that. Paypal lets you play with the shipping price without shipping anything.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:35 AM   #15
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Just found a UPS Store online near my work, so I'll try and stop by on my lunch or after work with one of the leafs to get a price for ya.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:47 PM   #17
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
Just found a UPS Store online near my work, so I'll try and stop by on my lunch or after work with one of the leafs to get a price for ya.
thanks