Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Front Spacer kit for 2nd Gen. Tacoma. To ship $15/accepting offers

Old 12-13-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Front Spacer kit for 2nd Gen. Tacoma. To ship $15/accepting offers

The title explains it all. I had this on before I made the upgrade to Bilsteins (5100's) on all corners. So of course it came off a 2006 Tacoma PreRunner TRD Sport Double Cab. They worked out great for the added lift but without the expense and provided the better clearance for the larger tires. I don't remember the brand spacer kit but I did pay around $150 for it. They are a little less than 2" tall.

Thanks everyone. BTW, feel free to bump!

I'll assume shipping to be around $15.
I'll leave it to you guys in TW to make an offer.
Albert
Attached Thumbnails
Front Spacer kit for 2nd Gen. Tacoma. To ship /accepting offers-img_4371.jpg   Front Spacer kit for 2nd Gen. Tacoma. To ship /accepting offers-img_4372.jpg  
Old 12-13-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a picture of it installed when it was on the truck. Thanks guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Front Spacer kit for 2nd Gen. Tacoma. To ship /accepting offers-img_3925.jpg  
Old 12-13-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like the 5100's? compared to stock with the spacer?
Old 12-13-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know if these will fit a first gen
Old 12-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #5
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
How do you like the 5100's? compared to stock with the spacer?
I love the 5100's. No shadow of a doubt, there is a change in ride quality. To boot, it did extremely well off-road.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
I need to level out the front end after I got the suspension TSB, will these work? What is the install like for these?
Old 12-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #7
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomonian77 View Post
I need to level out the front end after I got the suspension TSB, will these work? What is the install like for these?
These will level you out for sure.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #8
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Spacers seem to have a pretty bad rep in TW.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:57 PM   #9
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Spacers seem to have a pretty bad rep in TW.
because they are crap
Old 12-14-2009, 01:20 PM   #10

Why are they so bad?
Old 12-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #11
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why are they so bad?
just do a search on here about them
Old 12-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #12
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Way to help me make a sale. They're not that bad. After all I had them on my truck and kept the factory ride. I simply wanted it leveled off and couldn't afford the $500 for new 5100's all around and installed. This was just as good for me. A person on a budget who wants the look.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:08 AM   #13

All I want is to level out the front. With that I should be able to put a larger tire on as well.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:53 AM   #14
Slvr_DblTaco is on a distinguished road

Slvr_DblTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I ran 3" spacers with 33's on my 08 Double Cab - they work perfectly, and are a cheap fix instead of a suspension lift.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:54 AM   #15

how difficlut is the install?
Old 12-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #16
Slvr_DblTaco is on a distinguished road

Slvr_DblTaco's Tacoma Gallery
not hard, just long (using only hand tools). Pop the top ball joint - it makes it so much easier = it goes right back together and totally helps reinstalling the shock.

You will need to rent a spring compressor (AutoZone).
Old 12-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #17
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not bad, 2-3hrs of driveway work.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:58 AM   #18
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not too hard man here is thread to get you started.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...g-removal.html
Old 12-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #19
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
For what its worth, they're still up for sale.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr_DblTaco View Post
not hard, just long (using only hand tools). Pop the top ball joint - it makes it so much easier = it goes right back together and totally helps reinstalling the shock.

You will need to rent a spring compressor (AutoZone).
No spring compressor needed for the spacers being sold here. They install on Top of the Top Plate. Pull the shock assembly off the truck, put those on, then re install.