LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma Tube Steps

Old 12-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
SILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
SILVER06TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Tube Steps

I have some genuine Toyota Tube steps for sale:

-Silver with black steps.

-"Slightly used" not more than a couple hundred miles on them. Still in good as new condition. No rock chips, scratches, etc. I think I even have the original box as well as instructions.

-I have all the hardware.

-These will fit 2005-10 Tacoma X-cab only.

These go for $400+ from the dealer I have seem them as low as $350, I would be willing to take $250 bucks and I would be willing to deliver in the greater Phoenix area. Local Phoenix buyer prefered, if your really interesed we can talk shipping. Shoot me a PM if you're interested, thanks for looking.

Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Tube Steps-tubesteps1.jpg   Tacoma Tube Steps-cimg1794.jpg  
Old 12-17-2009, 07:29 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good guy. If these are sold in the local area, I can help with install.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Nice..Bump
Old 12-17-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
bump. this thread reminds me...i need to drag mine down from the rafters and sell them.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
SILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Bump for a good guy. If these are sold in the local area, I can help with install.
Thanks Chris...
Old 01-04-2010, 09:08 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #8
mater is on a distinguished road

mater's Tacoma Gallery
My luck, just what I am looking for but I have a DC.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:39 AM   #9
Marines:
Thumbs up Still for sale!!

Bump. I'll make you a deal!! I just need to get rid of these!
Old 05-29-2011, 10:22 PM   #11
Marines:
Thumbs up

Best offer takes em! Will ship or deliver with the greater Phx area!!
Old 05-29-2011, 10:43 PM   #12
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping quote to 34609 !!!

Thanks
Old 05-29-2011, 10:55 PM   #13
Marines:
PM sent. Thanks for the intrest.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:21 PM   #15
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Free-bump
Old 05-30-2011, 01:33 AM   #16
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USFCON View Post
Replied

PM sent.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:55 PM   #18
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombiosis View Post
PM sent

Replied, thx.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:13 PM   #19
Marines:
Thumbs up Sale pending

Sale pending, thanks for looking guys. I will remove this as soon as it goes.