LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Waag Grill Guard/Bumper

Old 12-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
SILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
SILVER06TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Waag Grill Guard/Bumper

Wagg Grill Guard/fromnt Bumper for sale:

-Black powder coated with rubber bump stops.

-Fog/Driving light mounting holes.

-Good as new condition, no scratches, dents, chips etc. (couple 1k miles)

-05-10 Tacoma (will fit in conjunction with the factory skid plate)

- Easy to install, takes 15mins, complete bolt on.

I'm not sure how much I paid for this but I have found similar ones for 300-$400. I'll take $200 obo and I would deliver if you're in the greater Phoenix area. Local Phoenix buyer prefered...but if you're really interested we can talk about shipping. PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

You can check out more details and pics here: http://www.waag.com/appsindex/G/Toyota.php
Attached Thumbnails
Waag Grill Guard/Bumper-waag1.jpg   Waag Grill Guard/Bumper-waag2.jpg  
Old 12-17-2009, 07:30 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
SILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegdog View Post
Any pics on the truck?
I'll look to see if I have some of it on mine....you can also see it on the Waag site.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:08 AM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:37 AM   #7
Marines:
Thumbs up Still for sale!!

Bump. (Center guard only, no headlight guards)

Old 05-26-2011, 09:35 PM   #8
Marines:
Thumbs up Best offer takes it...

Double bump.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:42 PM   #9
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll Bump this again for you. I can verify the quality of these. It saved my life with a head-on with a concrete wall when I totaled my Ranger This past winter.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #11
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go!
Attached Thumbnails
Waag Grill Guard/Bumper-img_20110120_141331.jpg  
Old 06-10-2011, 05:00 AM   #13
Marines:
Thumbs up Best offer takes it!!

I will ship anywhere in the lower 48! Shipping included in the price!! Make me and offer!!
Old 06-27-2011, 12:06 PM   #15
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 07-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #17
rbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: ARFF @ ROC
Name: Rich
rbishopp's Tacoma Gallery
Head light guards

Hey Silver. Can head light guards go on this center piece. I looked at the link you put on one post and it's not clear to me. Also I'm in New York. 14450 zip. might be able to do $200 if you're shipping too.
Almost forgot. does this attach in the two low points only. Looks from the pics there may be four mounting locations.
Rich...
Old 07-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #18
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbishopp View Post
Hey Silver. Can head light guards go on this center piece. I looked at the link you put on one post and it's not clear to me. Also I'm in New York. 14450 zip. might be able to do $200 if you're shipping too.
Almost forgot. does this attach in the two low points only. Looks from the pics there may be four mounting locations.
Rich...
Thanks for looking Rich, I'm not sure if the headlight guards will attach. On the site it says 3 piece so you might want to give them a call and find out for sure.

I could do 200 shipped.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #19
rbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: ARFF @ ROC
Name: Rich
rbishopp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER06TRD View Post
Thanks for looking Rich, I'm not sure if the headlight guards will attach. On the site it says 3 piece so you might want to give them a call and find out for sure.

I could do 200 shipped.
Hey there. Planning to call Waag tomorrow. Do you have part number and can you tell me about how this mounts on truck ? Can't tell from the pics if it's two point under the bumper or if it has two more attachment points up higher ?

Thanks...
Old 07-05-2011, 11:19 AM   #20
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbishopp View Post
Hey there. Planning to call Waag tomorrow. Do you have part number and can you tell me about how this mounts on truck ? Can't tell from the pics if it's two point under the bumper or if it has two more attachment points up higher ?

Thanks...
I don't see a part number, but there should be one on their site. It has four mounting points, two that go thru the lower grill and two that mount from the holes in the skid plate if you have one of those.