1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Red TRD 5 Piece Body Kit for 2001-2004 Extra Cab - CHEAP

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by srunnerman, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Dec 14, 2009 at 9:10 PM
    srunnerman

srunnerman [OP] New Member

Member:
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma S-Runner S/C'd
    Supercharged, TRD LSD, Short Shifter, Flowmaster 50, Deckplate mod, Konig Monsoon 17" rims, URD 7th Injectors,
    I'm trying to get rid of my TRD body kit. It's been in the garage for a while. It's in good shape. Just one small crack on the side skirt. Includes manual. Includes mounting brackets and the rubber molding.

I will post some pics soon. I tried selling a couple years back... but it was such a pain to ship. I want to try and sell it locally. I am located in the Phoenix/Tucson Area. OR if you live in the LA/Orange County area we can work out a way to meet.

Please help a CT member out. If you've been wanting an ORIGINAL 5 piece kit. Now is your chance. 350 OBO. Please let me know if you are interested and where you are located.

If I find a huge box. I may be able to ship it. Last time I got a quote it cost over $100 for shipping.

Post up :)... but also please email me if you are serious and have any questions 'kohong.chen@gmail.com'

Looks just like this.. but it doesn't have the 2 small rear pieces
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top