Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Pro Comp Hub Caps $20 OBO

Old 12-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp Hub Caps $20 OBO

Ok I don't know how much they are worth, but I don't need them so make me an offer. I stated $20 in the title but let me know what they are worth to you. I've only removed one of them from the bubble wrap, the others haven't ever been removed.

They came off my 17'' Pro Comp Series 8128 rims, sorry for the crappy pic

You pay shipping
Old 12-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #2
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Would these fit other wheels? I am thinking of getting some window d cragers. What is the diameter?
Old 12-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if they would fit other models but the measurement across the back is 4.5'' and they will stick out about 3.5''.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #5
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
think these are universal across PC wheels
Old 12-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
My guess is yes, but let me see if I can get a hold of someone tomorrow that sells Pro Comp wheels and I'll ask them.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #7
tranny mechanic is on a distinguished road
tranny mechanic's Tacoma Gallery
question

can you describe the messurments on the hub caps. I am looking for 3 inches deep and 3 7/8 wide. What payment method is available?
Old 08-10-2010, 08:13 AM   #8
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know how I didn't see this sooner.

I'll get some measurements for you today.

Just looking to get $5 bucks plus actual shipping cost. Preferred payment method would be PayPal.