Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: A.R.E. Camper shell (Short bed, SSM)

Old 12-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
FS: A.R.E. Camper shell (Short bed, SSM)

SOLD!

Thanks, Lucas.

Old 12-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
BADASS
60guy is on a distinguished road

Army: UH-60/C-12/RC-12 Pilot
Name: Dustin
60guy's Tacoma Gallery
Got any profile pics? I have been in the market for one of these and am currently in Dothan, but I'm not sure if the timing will work out for me as I'm getting ready to move.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:09 AM   #3
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to find one. It's not currently on my truck, so I can't just go out and take another.

I know you probably just want to see the condition, but is there anything in particular you want to know about how it looks from the side? The picture below is NOT my truck, but it shows how the camper fits on my truck. Right up against the cab, and doesn't stand taller than the cab.

When are you moving? Today? If not, I don't know why the timing wouldn't work.

Old 12-18-2009, 06:16 AM   #4
BADASS
60guy is on a distinguished road

Army: UH-60/C-12/RC-12 Pilot
Name: Dustin
60guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post

When are you moving? Today? If not, I don't know why the timing wouldn't work.

Actually tomorrow and I'll be hauling a appliances in the back that are taller then the cab. I will actually be coming back to Alabama for another month, but I'll be in my wife's car as she is keeping te truck to pull our cargo trailer w/ some other things in it.....
Old 12-18-2009, 06:18 AM   #5

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... that is bad timing. Where are you moving?

Lemme know if you're ever back w/ your truck.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in Birmingham, AL.

I'm not looking to sell my camper, but I'll let it go for the right price. Since I have to put a price to follow the forum rules: $1 million, OBO.

If you can't tell, it's for a short-bed truck (It's on my TRD OR Double Cab). It's Silver-Streak Mica. If you're real picky, you'd probably want to replace the screens in the sliding rear windows... they're not perfect. Otherwise, it's in GREAT shape. I just don't use it much.

It came with a Thule rack that goes on top, but isn't in the picture.

I have keys for the rear latch and the Thule rack. The lights - both brake and interior - work fine. (You'll have to run wires in your truck like I did).

I'm not willing to ship, but I'm willing to drive a decent distance to meet you if you pay for the gas -- Do the math yourself: [distance you want me to drive ROUND TRIP] / [20 MPG] * [price of gas per gallon].

PM me if you have any questions, want more pics, or if you have an offer, etc.

300.00 and i come and pick it up
Old 12-20-2009, 05:53 AM   #7

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Not ready to go that low yet. Thanks for the bump, though.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #8

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I really do appreciate all the interest, but please PM me w/ offers, not questions about how low I'll go. Like I said in the original post, I'm willing to let it go for the right price, but I don't need to sell it for food money, you know?
Old 12-20-2009, 06:28 PM   #9
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Darn. U are way far!! Hope you find someone!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 06:32 PM   #10

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Hah... if you're willing to pay gas, I'll drive it out to you. Besides, I wouldn't mind being in CA around the 7th....

Google Maps says it's 2,510 miles one way. Per my calculation, it's just be 5,020 / 20 * $2.50 = $627.50.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #11
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haahaa to bad I am like 400 miles away from where u really want to be In Cali!!
Old 12-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #12

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gww0517 View Post
Haahaa to bad I am like 400 miles away from where u really want to be In Cali!!
Meh... I'd make that drive on my own dime!
Old 12-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #13

Off the subject, but do u have tickets? Do u have tickets?
Old 12-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #14
Hops is on a distinguished road

Name: Gabe
Hops's Tacoma Gallery
That bama sticker makes it worthless...
Old 12-21-2009, 06:10 AM   #15

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gww0517 View Post
Off the subject, but do u have tickets? Do u have tickets?
Nope. I'll be watching from here. I thought about going, but it's just not worth $2k+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hops View Post
A) I disagree!!!! If anything, it ADDS value.
B) Easily removed.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #16
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hops View Post
Least it's not a O'bama sticker!
Old 01-13-2010, 01:46 PM   #17

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the free bump... but don't get my shizz closed down for turning political!!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:13 AM   #18
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Dam you have the perfect color and length. Too bad you werent closer. If you ever make it any where in the Northwest hit me up i would drive and meet you. Just wanted to give you a bump
Old 03-09-2010, 06:29 AM   #19
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$1 million, OBO.
With a price that low you cant afford not to have this!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:38 AM   #20

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Hah... yeah... just meeting forum rules.