LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: My 285's for your 265's..

Old 12-17-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Feeler: My 285's for your 265's..

BFG AT 285/70/17 is what I currently have. They are practically brand new. I think I might want to go back to 265/70/17, and want to see if there is anyone local that is interested in a straight up trade. We split the bill @ the tire shop to swap.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
damn... too bad I'm not local and my tires have 9k and 11/32 tread on them
Old 12-17-2009, 04:53 PM   #3
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
i have them same thing i want to go back to to get my power and mpg back, although they sure do look beastly.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:47 PM   #4
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
I'm in socal, I've got nitto terra grapplers 265/70/17 have 8k miles on them as well
Old 12-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgerber View Post
i have them same thing i want to go back to to get my power and mpg back, although they sure do look beastly.
I'll trade ya.... either one... really straight up
Old 12-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
oh btw... when you measure the tread life on you tire you put it in the small crack between the tread not the big cracks... just a note
Old 12-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #7
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
oh btw... when you measure the tread life on you tire you put it in the small crack between the tread not the big cracks... just a note

my bad, well they only have about 1900 miles on them
Old 12-17-2009, 08:17 PM   #8
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
I'm in socal, I've got nitto terra grapplers 265/70/17 have 8k miles on them as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
I'll trade ya.... either one... really straight up

I'd like to stick with BFG's, sorry guys.

If i decide I REALLY want to get rid of the 285's and nobody else wants to throw out their newish BFG AT's, I'll keep you both in mind.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #11
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotarob2005 View Post
Damn, I have what you need & you have what I want, only problem is the 1500 miles in between us

bummer
Old 12-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #12
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Agggghhh. Good Luck Nick. I noticed I'm down to 16 mpg and power is slower...However. I love my 285's!
Old 12-17-2009, 10:10 PM   #13
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
FFF lol if you had 16's i would be all over you like a stripper on a fat man
Old 12-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #14
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Agggghhh. Good Luck Nick. I noticed I'm down to 16 mpg and power is slower...However. I love my 285's!

thx
Old 12-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #15
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
cmooon terra grapplers rock
Old 12-17-2009, 11:05 PM   #16
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
cmooon terra grapplers rock
thats why you want BFG's right
Old 12-18-2009, 12:04 AM   #17
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
TG do rock but I want 285s moar
Old 12-18-2009, 04:41 AM   #18
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
How much would you sell them out right for?
Old 12-18-2009, 08:27 AM   #19
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
How much would you sell them out right for?
$1000

AKA, I only want to trade. I don't want to have to go out of pocket for new tires. I just bought these a month ago.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:56 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
thats why you want BFG's right

hahaha i just want bigger tires