Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb: top plates only

Old 12-18-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
wtb: top plates only

Want to buy top plates only. Let me know if you have some you are willing to part with. Need to be for a 2009 Tacoma.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
top plate

no one has any of these?
Old 12-21-2009, 06:48 AM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I might have a set.
Let me check this morning.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:49 AM   #4

paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
Plates

THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
tHANKS
Old 12-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #5
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I do they are in good shape.
What is a good price?
I bought them in a complete coilover a bit ago.
I can get some pics tomorrow if you like.
Thanks Steve
Old 12-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #6

paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
top plates

I assume they are used? please send pictures. I will PM you with what I can pay for them. How much would be shipping to 78641 commercial business?
Thanks
Old 12-22-2009, 07:20 AM   #7
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
My first try at pics on this site.
Attached Thumbnails
wtb: top plates only-toyota-05-up-top-plates-001.jpg   wtb: top plates only-toyota-05-up-top-plates-002.jpg   wtb: top plates only-toyota-05-up-top-plates-003.jpg   wtb: top plates only-toyota-05-up-top-plates-004.jpg  
Old 12-22-2009, 07:20 AM   #8
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
WHOOO HOOOO
It worked!!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #9

paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
plates

look good enough for me. I PM'ed you a response.
Thanks