LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: OEM Side steps for Double Cab

Old 12-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #1
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM Side steps for Double Cab

SOLD.
Good condition and I have all the hardware. Fits double cab models.
$200

Local pick up would be best because shipping would be difficult.
Located in the East Bay area, California.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
JaredM is on a distinguished road

JaredM's Tacoma Gallery
can you ship to sc?
Old 12-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredM View Post
can you ship to sc?
Is that Santa Cruz?
or another state?
Old 12-20-2009, 09:52 AM   #4
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
is your tacoma a dclb because the dcsb are a different size
Old 12-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #5
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Ohh really? mines DCLB.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #7
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the info
Old 12-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #8
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
anyone else?
Old 01-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #9
Airwolf NSX is on a distinguished road

Airwolf NSX's Tacoma Gallery
do you ship? how much with shipipng to so.cal?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #10
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
damn i was just in Socal. i dont really want to ship these, i would rather have pick up.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:54 PM   #11
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamesglynn's Tacoma Gallery
925 why are you sell. do they not look good or just no functional.
I have 2010 DC and have been thinking about buying some.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #12
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
No there all in good condition and working, i just didnt want them anymore and ill probablly get sliders soon.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:37 AM   #13
Airwolf NSX is on a distinguished road

Airwolf NSX's Tacoma Gallery
darn... well, if you ever come back down, lmk!
Old 01-12-2010, 04:43 AM   #14
JNL is a splendid one to beholdJNL is a splendid one to beholdJNL is a splendid one to beholdJNL is a splendid one to beholdJNL is a splendid one to beholdJNL is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jamie
JNL's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pair off of a DCSB that I am looking to sell if someone wants to pick them up from Atlanta
Old 01-12-2010, 04:54 AM   #15
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!
navyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

navyrt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slippys View Post
am interested, but you sure it wont fit DCSB? Because if it fit, then i will take it off your hand asap. Thanks
Even if his are on his Long bed they will still fit (with some mods). All you have to do is cut approx 4-8 inches off the back end (rear tire end). The attachment brackets will line up well. Thats what I did to mine. Mine came off a long bed and I cut them down to fit. However, I did loose the rear bend of the step. I know its not a good photo buts its the best I have right now.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:55 AM   #16
Tacoda is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Tacoda's Tacoma Gallery
JNL, will you ship to Virginia?
Old 01-12-2010, 07:07 AM   #17
JNL is a splendid one to beholdJNL is a splendid one to beholdJNL is a splendid one to beholdJNL is a splendid one to beholdJNL is a splendid one to beholdJNL is a splendid one to behold

JNL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoda View Post
JNL, will you ship to Virginia?
I was really hoping to find someone local cause they will be a PITA to ship
Old 01-12-2010, 09:18 AM   #18
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
JNL i better get a portion of your sale for starting this thread!
Hhaha jk its all good.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #19

JNL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 925swbTacoma View Post
JNL i better get a portion of your sale for starting this thread!
Hhaha jk its all good.

No problem......but like just the side steps, you would have to come pick it up ;-)
Old 01-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #20
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
its okay money is a little easier to ship...