Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Spidertrax Wheel Spacers

Old 12-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery

L0gan4@yahoo.com
Old 12-19-2009, 11:30 PM   #2
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
You don't usually see people selling them on here too cheaply, I'd say just head over to the website and shell out the dough.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:16 AM   #3
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was hoping I might get lucky!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 06:41 AM   #4
Low Speed, High Drag
kevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kevhogaz's Tacoma Gallery
I looked all over the place, hoping to find a used set, but had no luck. I ordered 'em directly from Spider Trax, and paid $100.00 to my door, including shiiping!
Old 12-20-2009, 07:57 AM   #5
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
That's a really good deal. Usually if you find em used, they're still $80-90.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:41 AM   #6
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro has their brand on sale for $59 plus shipping. I just ordered a set. Dont fool yourself into thinking that the powdercoat on the Spidertrax make them any better.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:45 AM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
All Pro has their brand on sale for $59 plus shipping. I just ordered a set. Dont fool yourself into thinking that the powdercoat on the Spidertrax make them any better.
I've heard that the allpro ones aren't that good.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
I've heard that the allpro ones aren't that good.
x2
Old 12-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #9
Low Speed, High Drag
kevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I spent the extra $40.00 on the Spider Trax reputation. I did my research, and went with what had the best reviews. You can also get the All Pro spacers off of Ebay, from a ton of different sellers.

Oh yeah, they're anodized, not powdercoated!
Old 12-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #10
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Who has said that they arent any better? I wheeled the crap out of mine and i had zero issues for almost two years. I finally got some Pro Comp rims with 4.0" back spacing that let me get rid of them.

Guys race on them with no issues. Im pretty sure that they beat their trucks harder than we do.

Dont believe everything you read from guys that dont abuse their trucks. The only issue with any wheel spacer is that you have to watch their torque spec.

You are correct about multiple sellers having these. I know that the All Pro and Marlin Crawler are one and the same.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:25 PM   #11
Low Speed, High Drag

I did a search, here and on other sites. They all said go with Spider Trax. So I did. I'm not gonna take any chances when it comes to my wheels falling off on the freeway.

I torqued my spacers to 80 lb/ft, once when I put 'em on, and a second time the next day. I'm also gonna order the longer wheel studs, just for a little extra piece of mind.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:26 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevhogaz View Post
I did a search, here and on other sites. They all said go with Spider Trax. So I did. I'm not gonna take any chances when it comes to my wheels falling off on the freeway.

I torqued my spacers to 80 lb/ft, once when I put 'em on, and a second time the next day. I'm also gonna order the longer wheel studs, just for a little extra piece of mind.
Thats good thinkin...rather be safe than sorry
Old 12-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #13

Thanks for all the input!!! You guys rock! Thats why I like TW, were all here to help each other out.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #14
Low Speed, High Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
Thats good thinkin...rather be safe than sorry
Yeah buddy, the thought of my wheel coming off on the 60 scares the crap out of me!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:48 PM   #15
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz'n View Post
Thanks for all the input!!! You guys rock! Thats why I like TW, were all here to help each other out.
x10000
Old 12-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #16
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevhogaz View Post
I'm also gonna order the longer wheel studs, just for a little extra piece of mind.
Here is the link for longer wheel studs from ARP. These are what I went with.

http://www.jegs.com/i/ARP/070/100-7715/10002/-1
Old 12-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #17
Low Speed, High Drag

Quote:
Here is the link for longer wheel studs from ARP. These are what I went with.

http://www.jegs.com/i/ARP/070/100-7715/10002/-1
Thanks for the link. I'll order some when I get back from my holiday vacation.