Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS:Lund Rollup Bed cover, satellite radio mount, an Kicker speakers

Old 12-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #1
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
FS:Lund Rollup Bed cover, satellite radio mount, an Kicker speakers

I traded in my 08 DCLB and sold almost all the parts and have thes left.

Lund Rollup bed cover very good condition. $200 OBO NO SHIPPING LOCAL ONLY SOLD

Crutchfield satellite radio monut- $15+ shipping

Kicker KS600 6" round speakers and crutchfeild adapters and wiring harness- $75 shipped
Old 12-20-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery

Plus per forum rules, pics are a must or your thread can be locked
Old 12-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
their are pics
Old 12-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
their are pics
No pics on my screen or I wouldn't have posted the "this thread..."
Old 12-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #5

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
their are pics on my screen thats weird i will try to fix it thanx
Old 12-20-2009, 10:12 PM   #6
NYTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
NYTRD's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 12-21-2009, 01:41 PM   #8
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
i see pics
Old 12-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #9
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
I see pics too
Old 12-25-2009, 08:18 AM   #12
automoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Mike
automoto's Tacoma Gallery
still got the tonneau cover for sale? does this one allow you to keep the use of the bed rails?? i'm interested
Old 12-25-2009, 08:29 AM   #13

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
it is still for sale but you do loose the use of the bed rails. it is in very good condition
Old 01-02-2010, 01:52 PM   #17

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Bump Prices reduced