Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Whelen Strobe Kit

Old 12-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Whelen Strobe Kit

Thought I'd give it a shot on TW too:

I ran this in my xB and it was uber bright. Its basically this system, but I swapped out two of the white strobes for 2 blue Show Me strobes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Whelen-90-Watt-H...item19b8480acc
Here are the pics:

I just tested everything this morning and it all works great. I made up a harness for this so all you need is a switched power source and ground to get running. The 4 included switches I kept hid away. They control which tubes strobe, intensity, and pattern. I'm looking for $180 OBO plus shipping.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
Thought you were talking about Whelen Strobes for airplanes...haha.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
that kid with the 2010 should buy these and let us know how it goes.
Yes he should. Please send him over.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #4
Male Member

Its all good. Thanks man.