Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Bestop soft top cap (Raleigh, NC)

Old 12-20-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
FS: BesTop Supertop soft top for 2nd Gen Long Bed (Raleigh, NC)

I have had this topper for about four months and it is in really good shape. A mark or two on the back window from when cargo shifted and rubbed against it...could probably cover it with two postage stamps and it is over on the side, not in the middle. I can't think of any other blemishes.

$300 firm. I would prefer to do a local deal. I will even install it and show you how to use it (if you wish) as there are a few tricks the manual doesn't tell you. There is some industrial velcro stuck to the front bed rail...I was thinking I would just swap front bed rails with the buyer? If not, I will contact Bestop to buy a new strip. PM me with any questions!

If you need a top to go on and off in just a few minutes, this is the one for you.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
DorsoDoug will become famous soon enough
Name: Doug
DorsoDoug's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 12-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #3
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Son of a!
Old 12-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice top. have a free bump
Old 12-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #5
ashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of light
ashjwilliams's Tacoma Gallery
Please PM me your price shipped to Ohio. Also, a pic of the blemish would be appreciated, though I'm not to concerned about it.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #6
ashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of light
ashjwilliams's Tacoma Gallery
Eh...NM I just noticed this is for a long bed. I'm in the market for a 2nd Gen Dbl Cab Short Bed Supertop.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:14 PM   #7
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjwilliams View Post
Please PM me your price shipped to Ohio. Also, a pic of the blemish would be appreciated, though I'm not to concerned about it.
I will get better pics tomorrow & post them here.

As for shipping...I am going to hold off for a week or so and see if somebody local turns up. Sorry.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
facking long beds!!!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 08:31 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Does this have the same length bed as an access cab?
ac=dc lb
Old 12-20-2009, 08:31 PM   #12
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Does this have the same length bed as an access cab?
No it does not.............

Ok yeah it does as long as your bed measures 73 inches.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
facking long beds!!!!!
x2
Old 12-20-2009, 09:47 PM   #14
ocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Ovi
ocati's Tacoma Gallery
FS: BesTop Supertop soft top for 2nd Gen Long Bed (Raleigh, NC

Im intrested in ur top. My email is ocati2002@yahoo.com. shoot me an email please. Thanks
Old 12-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #15
capri_auto is on a distinguished road
capri_auto's Tacoma Gallery
PM me if this has not sold yet
Old 12-22-2009, 05:01 PM   #16

Still available.

This is the inside back window of the Bestop. The white on the top and bottom are the inside of the canvas. (The marks are from a bass drum spur that shifted during transit and rubbed on the window.)

Old 12-22-2009, 06:01 PM   #17
youngblood is on a distinguished road
youngblood's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody driving thru Atlanta from 85N for the holidays?

I'll pay for you to haul this Bestop to me!
Old 12-23-2009, 07:30 AM   #19
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I just have one question. Is there a window in the front of the top. (I have dogs so I want to be able to put them in the bed and open the back window of the truck and the window in the top) Thanks!