Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Leer 100XQ for 2005+ Tacoma Short Bed Double Cab

Old 12-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
prob not gonna take the drive...but just noticed this cap for sale
GL with finding what you want
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...t-bed-ssm.html
Old 12-21-2009, 02:54 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
did you try craigslist.org or craigshelper.org or .com??? your best bet
Old 12-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #7
Don't buy a Ford
bishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B
bishtacova's Tacoma Gallery
x2 that request. Please email if available. Thanks!
Old 12-27-2009, 09:10 AM   #9
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
I also live in MD and looked on ebay and Craigshelper for over a year. Never found anything used that was close to what I was looking for, and I was looking over the entire Mid-Atlantic region. A few used ones did show up for sale, but they were never the right color. After figuring in the cost of having a used one repainted, it was just as expensive as a new one.

I ended up buying my XQ from the Leer dealer in Hanover, PA. I checked every dealer within 75 miles of my house and they had the best price by far.

Go to the LEER website and you can search for the local dealer in your area. They have the contact info listed (many with email addresses).

I sent emails to all of the local dealers asking for a quote and got responses within a few days.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:24 AM   #10
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
I also live in MD and looked on ebay and Craigshelper for over a year. Never found anything used that was close to what I was looking for, and I was looking over the entire Mid-Atlantic region. A few used ones did show up for sale, but they were never the right color. After figuring in the cost of having a used one repainted, it was just as expensive as a new one.

I ended up buying my XQ from the Leer dealer in Hanover, PA. I checked every dealer within 75 miles of my house and they had thde best price by far.

Go to the LEER website and you can search for the local dealer in your area. They have the contact info listed (many with email addresses).

I sent emails to all of the local dealers asking for a quote and got responses within a few days.
Hey thanks so much for the advice and help. I really appreciate the post. I will have to check into the dealer in Hanover. Thanks again.