Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Chrome UWS Tube Steps for 05+ DC

Old 12-21-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Chrome UWS Tube Steps for 05+ DC

SOLD!

Thanks, Joe!

Similar to my camper thread, I've got some tube steps that I'll sell for the right price. I took them off the truck tonight. My plan is to eventually paint them black and put them back on, but I'd be happy to unload if somebody wants to take them off my hands. I'm kind of digging the clean look of my truck without them for now.

I will consider shipping, but I'm only going to drag these to the UPS store if somebody is seriously interested. I'm willing to bet that paying me what I want, plus paying shipping will make them more expensive than they're worth, though.

They're in good shape. Normal wear and tear, but they haven't been dinged or dented in any way. In fact, they looked so good after I wiped them down for the pictures that I almost put them back on.

Since I'm not really trying to sell these, either, and I have to post a price per forum rules... They, like the camper, are $1 million OBO.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to mention that the hardware necessary to bolt these on your truck is included, of course. The bolts just didn't make it into the pictures.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #3
06tacom is on a distinguished road
Name: PJ
06tacom's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have these?
Old 02-09-2010, 04:56 AM   #4

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Yup... PM me.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:53 PM   #5
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Still got em?
Old 03-23-2010, 04:51 AM   #6

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I do, but I bet shipping to CA is going to be a PITA and expensive. PM me.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:25 AM   #7
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I do, but I bet shipping to CA is going to be a PITA and expensive. PM me.
O sorry to bother I didnt realize your location lol