Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Plastic backings Double cab

Old 12-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
mb_edgar is on a distinguished road
mb_edgar's Tacoma Gallery
Plastic backings Double cab

Being that I have a sub box in my double cab now, I have no need for these. They have all the required bolts and clips to have a smooth install open for trade or buy make me a offer guys obo

Old 12-22-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
fergutroid is on a distinguished road
Name: Wes
fergutroid's Tacoma Gallery
i sent you a pm on the pay it forward thread. i would like the passenger side back plastics after buying the scosche Doublecab SubBox with the EFX woofer.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #3
fergutroid is on a distinguished road
Name: Wes
fergutroid's Tacoma Gallery
plastic

I am interested in the plastics
Old 12-27-2009, 02:17 PM   #4
SilveredTaco is on a distinguished road
SilveredTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Plastics

I'm next in line and interested. Live locally hear by El Camino College what's the asking $$$ on these.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
mb_edgar is on a distinguished road
mb_edgar's Tacoma Gallery
No asking price just make me offer im open for trades
Old 01-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #6
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
I just came across this thread. I'd only seen your post in the "Free Stuff" thread so when I PMed you, so I was under the impression that you'd let these go for the cost of shipping. I'll take a look around the garage when I get home and see what I might be able to trade. I know have some TRD decals and lots of audio equipment. I'll PM you again later with some options. Is there anything that you need specifically?
Old 01-08-2010, 11:21 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
you must put a price in the b/s/t section