Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Anyone wanna trade rims??

Old 12-22-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Anyone wanna trade rims??

Look in sig below I've got 17 inch american racing mojave teflon rims

Old 12-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of wheels are you looking for? What finish... black, chrome, polished?
Old 12-22-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll trade ya my stock 16" TRD wheels that are painted black...
Old 12-22-2009, 10:53 PM   #4
GAS has a spectacular aura aboutGAS has a spectacular aura aboutGAS has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: pilot
Name: Greg
GAS's Tacoma Gallery
09 trd sport stock
Old 12-23-2009, 02:36 AM   #5
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
what kind of wheels are you looking for? What finish... black, chrome, polished?

im just looking for a new look not too picky if anyone wants to trade the trd fj rims (any color)
Old 12-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #6
buuump i'll add cash for trd fjcruiser rims
Old 12-23-2009, 04:27 PM   #7
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
trade you mine. i already have your hood.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
tacomakid is an unknown quantity at this point
tacomakid's Tacoma Gallery
what tires do u have on the wheels? what size tires? Ive been trying to sell mine. but i might be willing to trade
Old 12-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #9
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid View Post
what tires do u have on the wheels? what size tires? Ive been trying to sell mine. but i might be willing to trade
who are you talking to, me or Eddie
Old 12-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
trade you mine. i already have your hood.

are those the liquid metals or whatever? 17s? =D if i could check them out in person taht'd be sweet man
Old 12-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #11
they are procomp 7089's, my truck is going into the shop on saturday for a week so it would have to wait until then. what tires do you have
Old 12-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #12
cruda is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Chuck
cruda's Tacoma Gallery
I have some FJ Cruiser 17" I will trade you
Old 12-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruda View Post
I have some FJ Cruiser 17" I will trade you

that is a long drive but
Old 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #14
my tires are nitto terra grapplers, 265/70/17
Old 12-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #15
i have the same size just bfg
Old 12-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #16
have any other shots of the rims?
Old 12-23-2009, 05:32 PM   #17
ya in my gallery, 3 of the 4 have scratches and i have a 5 for a spare. i don't really want to loose the full spare. get the fj wheels like you want
Old 12-23-2009, 09:37 PM   #18
magneticnick has a spectacular aura aboutmagneticnick has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
magneticnick's Tacoma Gallery
Trade you for my nearly brand new Stock Sport 17's??????
Old 12-24-2009, 10:40 AM   #19
buuump still looking for fj cruiser trd rims (the ones that look like the trail team editions) or interested in other rims that are black cmon guys keep it comin

not interested in the stock tacoma trd rims thank you
Old 12-25-2009, 09:14 AM   #20
bumpbumpbump